Back in Love

It's been a couple of days from when I have last seen Taehyung. I didn't saw Yoongi either. Both of them have like just disappeared like vapour. It's not like I didn't search for Yoongi, I did it. I looked for him everywhere but I can't find him.
I am thinking how to get to him while swinging my legs on the side of my bed when suddenly something clicked my dumb mind. Why don't I just ask about him to Won-hi. I jumped off my bed without thinking twice and grabbed my phone but.... Remembered I didn't get her number. Where she must be? Well, I don't know. The door was locked when I visited her home. I left my phone again with an audible groan and marched towards the bathroom to take a fresh warm shower.

It's really annoying when you are in the middle of applying lotion and then all of a sudden phone call comes. With a really annoyed faced, I swapped the screen up, picking up the phone call...
?? : Umm.. Is this Yn?
Yn: Yes, who is this?
Won-hi: Its me, Won-hi.
A mixed emotion of happiness and nervousness rushed through me.
Yn: Won-hi, where are you? And... and where is he? Did you guys left again? How come you got my number? And why did you call?
Won-hi: Woah, Yn that's a hell lot of questions. Why don't we catch up? You can come to the Warm Green Cafe? At 7.00 pm?
Yn: Yes sure, I will! Bye!
I hung up and hurriedly looked at the time. 5.38. Kk. I got some time but let's just get ready!

Won-hi: So from where do we begin? Yn: From where you feel comfortable with

Yn: From where you feel comfortable with.
She released a big sigh and started...
Won-hi: So exactly one week before, I got a call saying that Yoongi got into an accident. So I-
Yn: Accident???!!!????
I cutted her off with my shocked words.
Won-hi; Calm down Yn, he is fine now... It was just a small accident. I went there and after one day only he was discharged and we both went home. But he was restless and always felt pressured don't know what for. I tried to talk to him but he never told me anything. Lastly, he told me to leave the house for a few days and when I asked him why then he didn't replied and just told me to hurry. I was confused but then later he also packed his bag and went over to Kook's place. After then I haven't seen him. I then decided to go back my hometown but again came back. There was no one I could call mine there so I came back home.
I looked up to her and got curious about her too...
Yn: Tell me more about you, Won-hi!
She bitterly smiled and looked down at her lap.
Won-hi: Well, I grew up with my step mom. Still don't know who my real parents are. It's not like my step mother didn't appreciate my presence, it's just she didn't love me as she loved her own children. She wanted to marry me off in less expenses so I ended up getting married at a very young age but gladly with a good man. We slowly developed our feelings well, and were affectionate towards each other. I am just 23, but a... a widow!
Yn: You are still too young to be addressed like that and I am sure you will find someone. Maybe not better but as good as your ex husband.
I smiled at her while she gave me a nod. We both chit chatted a little while I told her ny story.
Yn: oh, I need to go now. I got business.
Won-hi: Yeah, I know. All the best.
I waved at her and then looked at the paper to figure out the routes, yeah I am going to Jungkook's.

I ranged the bell multiple time being restless to see him but there was no response. And then finally the door open and there was a cute bunny who looked at me up and down..
I gave him a smile and then introduced myself to him just in case he forgot me.
Yn: Hey Jungkook. This is Yn.
And then I saw that smile.
Jungkook: Hey Yn, long time no see. Come in please!
I went in as soon as he said that and made myself comfortable on the couch while looking around for someone in particular.
Jungkook: So, he is in the first room, upstairs.
Yn: Thanks.
We both chuckled and then again he said.
Jungkook: First go and sort all of this. And if you are here, Imma call Won-hi noona and Taehyung too.
Yn: Umm... Su.. Sure...
He extended his hands in the front while I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion.
Jungkook: Give me Tae's number, I am not in contact with him now.
Yn: Oh. Here...
I gave him his number and then went towards my destination. This is it... I cracked open the door and went in and saw him in the balcony, night breeze were hitting his face while he was looking at the moon. I slowly went behind him without him noticing me and wrapped my arms around his tiny waist while he lightly flinched..
AUTHOR'S POV!
He looked down his waist and recognized her hands.
Yoongi: Y.. Yn?
Yn: Hmm...?
I heard him release a sigh and then trying to remove my arms around him but I only made my hold tighten.
Yoongi: Why again Yn? I told you not go come for me.
Yn: Then what purpose will I have in my life? It's not easy to leave you behind and you know that and still you want me to go through that much pain when we can easily get together and save each other from that unwanted pain.
Yoongi: Yn you don't understand!
Yn: But I tried! And now that I don't, I won't even try to!!
She yelled while her voice cracked. Oh, how much he was controlling himself from turning around and wipe her tears while kissing those soft lips. But he knows he can't and if he can, he won't.
Yoongi: Yn... please...
Yn: Noo!!
She started crying. It's like she was so much in pain and he couldn't take it. Turning around he wiped her tears and kissed her sharply. She gagged and closed her eyes while he painted her lips with the strokes of his tongue. After the long kiss, he looked in her eyes and carried her while sitting on a chair with she on his lap. He made her keep her head on his chest and she closed her eyes feeling his heartbeat.