Chapter 10: Make It Right Between Us

Start from the beginning

Rose gets up and runs over to table and enjoys her sandwhich. Kurt watch smiling thank god that his sister is now finally listening to him.

After Lunch.
Rose went to get up from the table when she was done eating but Kurt stopped her.

Kurt: sweetie can you wash the dishes for me please.
Rose: (roll eyes, says with attitude) why don't you go do it yourself?
Kurt: (swats her butt) what did you just say?
Rose: (jumps and rubs her butt and glared at him) I said why don't you just do it yourself
Kurt: (sighs) well then I guess, I'll just have to take out my cellphone, and dial Finn number and tell him to come over here, to take care of you.
Rose: like you would try to do that
Kurt: oh I would, trust me, I have Finn number on speed dial.

Rose eyes widen and she quickly rush over to the sink with the dirty dishes and started scrubbing the plates.

Kurt: (smiles and mumbles) that will teach her to respect me

Rose groan annoyed as she was washing the dishes. She hates scrubbing and getting things stuck under her nails, that she just got done.

She hated her brother for using Finn as a threat. That's it! Kurt was using Finn as a threat so he could get her to do his things. She'll show him.

Rose: (accidentally breaks the dishes) opps Kurt I broke a dish
Kurt: (gets up) Rose you know how expensive these plates are! (swats her butt)
Rose: next time use paper plates
Kurt: (sighs and calms down) don't worry I'll go clean it up (goes to retrieve the broom)
Rose: (drops another plate and gasp in fake horror) omg Kurt I'm such a clutz! I can't even handle washing the dishes.
Kurt: (drops the broom and looks at his sister) I know what your trying to do Rose
Rose: (acts like she doesn't know what's going on) what am I trying to do?
Kurt: you're trying to break those dishes on purpose so you wouldn't have to clean them up. I would have to pick up after your mess.
Rose: okay so you may know what I'm trying to do
Kurt: Rose, pick up the broom and clean the broken glass up right this insist!
Rose: (folds arm) no! You pick up the broken glass after all you're the adult, I'm just the kid.
Kurt: that's right I'm the adult and since you're the one that broke them, I'm telling you to clean up the broken glass.
Rose: no!
Kurt: don't make me have to call Finn
Rose: (shakes head) that doesn't scare me anymore.
Kurt: oh really? (takes out cellphone) I'm really going to call him Rose.
Rose: (looks away) I don't care
Kurt: (press the speed dial number to Finn) I'm really calling him Rose.
Rose: (huff) that doesn't phase me
Kurt: (puts ear to the phone) it's really ringing Rose.

Rose bites bottom lip nervously, but doesn't let Kurt know that she scared. Finn answered with a "hello" on the other line, and Kurt went to tell him what was going on, but Rose grabbed the phone from Kurt and said into the phone.

Rose: nothing going on around here Finn, go back to playing soccer, uh... baskeball,.... whatever you left town for!
Finn: uh.. okay...

Before Finn could answer Rose hang up on him and Kurt said.

Kurt: give up yet
Rose: (frowns) fine I'll go clean up the mess (goes to retrieve the broom)
Kurt: good, now that you know I'm not kidding.

Rose mumbles grumpy things about Kurt under her breath, while cleaning the glasses with the broom up.
——————————————————————————————————————————————

Rose went up stairs after cleaning up the broken glasses. She wanted to get revenge on Kurt, Rose smiles to herself getting an idea and opens Kurt's bedroom door.

Rose: (smiles to herself) Kurt hates messy's room. He'll kill me but oh well.

Rose close his bedroom door and started going to his closet and starts disorganizing everything in his closet making his clothes go all over the room.