Loki and Serena Get Closer

Chapter 6

Serena went to the door and opened it up. Who she saw surprised her, it was Prince Loki. Serena said, "Your majesty, what do I have for the honor of this visit!" Loki looked at Serena and said, "I thought I told you to call me Loki, not your majesty or your highness or anything like that." Serena said, "I'm sorry your maj....um I mean Loki. Would you like to come in? Loki smiled and said, "Yes, I would, thank you." Serena said, "You are most welcome Prince Loki.....I'm sorry I'm so used to calling the royal family by their appropriate titles." Loki said, "I appreciate that BUT I don't want you to call me prince, majesty or highness. I want us to become friends-not just royalty and guards." Serena said, "As you wish...Loki." she said shyly. Serena asked Loki, "Would you like to sit." Loki said, "Of course, thank you." Serena led Loki into her living room quarters. Loki and Serena sat down on a plush bluish/purple coach. Loki let Serena sit down first then he sat. Loki just sits there looking into Serena's eyes. He couldn't get over how beautiful she was, with her long curly auburn hair to her beautiful blue eyes. Serena caught Loki staring at her and she started to blush. Loki noticed how Serena was blushing under his stare. So he thought he would talk first, "Serena, I have come here today because there's something I need to tell you." Serena was surprised at what he said, Serena asked Loki, "What is it that you need to tell me? I hope nothing is wrong?" Loki said, "Oh, no there's nothing's wrong. I just wanted to talk to you about something." Serena didn't know what he wanted to talk to her about.

As Serena sit there and waited for Loki to tell her what he had to say, her heart started beating faster. Just about the time Loki was getting ready to tell her, there was a knock on her door. Serena said, "Excuse me while I answer the door." Loki thought to himself this HAD BETTER be important. Serena went to the door with Loki right behind her. Serena turns around and sees Loki standing right behind her. Serena asked Loki, "Why are you following me?" Loki said, "I just wanted to be sure that you are OK before I leave." When Serena opened the door, there stood a Royal Guard. The Royal Guard said, "Odin, the All Father has requested the appearance of ALL of his Elite Guards." Serena asked the Royal Guard, "Is there something wrong?" The Royal Guard said, "I'm not sure but there is talk of an impending battle in Vanaheim." Loki's eyes went wild at the thought of Serena going into battle and maybe NOT coming back. His heart just sank into the ground. Serena said, "Oh my first real battle!" Serena looked at Loki and said, "Isn't that great! I've only been an Elite Guard for one day!" Loki just smiled at Serena and said, "Yes, it is." But deep-down Loki didn't want her to go. So, the Royal Guard, Loki and Serena went to see Odin.