He teached your kids how to

Thomas:

Talk (inspired by Baby says Happy YouTube video)

Charlie is getting ready to talk. But he hasn't said a full word yet. Thomas was trying to get him to say mama or dada. One day Charlie opened his mouth and made sounds that were close to be a word.
"Da." Charlie said.
"Dada." Thomas exclaimed. "say Dada."
"Da..Da." Charlie spoke. Thomas looks at you in excitement.
"He's talking." He said. "He's talking!"
"Dada." Charlie talked. Thomas jumped up.
"Oh my god he's talking!" He cheered. "Your talking little buddy." Charlie giggled seeing his father get so excited that he kept saying dada. You picked your son.
"I'm so proud of you sweetie." You say. "Can you say Mama."
"Ma.." He spoke.
"You know that's enough words for today." You kiss your son's head.

Newt:

Shapes and Crawl

Alexander's at that age were he needs to learn his shapes. You have a peg box for Newt to show him the shapes. You watch Newt teach Alexander while holding Cleo in your lap.
"What's this?" Newt said pointed at the square hole in the peg box. "That's a square. Can you say square?"
"Square." Alexander replied and took the square shape block from his father's hand.
"That's right, you put that square block in the square hole." Newt instructed. Alexander struggles but then successfully puts the block through the hole. "Good job, Old Sport!" Newt exclaimed. "Now this is a triangle. Say triangle."
"Driangle." Alexander struggled to say. Suddenly Cleo left your land and got on all fours. He lifted her head to Newt.
"Honey," you say. "I think she's starting to crawl." Newt gasped.
"Come here, Cleo. Come on you can do it. Come to Daddy." Cleo started crawling very slowly to Newt. She made her way to Newt's lap.
"Yay You did it!" You cheered. Newt kissed Cleo's cheek.
"Good girl, Cleo." Newt put her on his lap and continued to teach Alexander.

Gally:

Walk (inspired by My Baby's First Steps YouTube video)

Sophia is able to stand up by herself she just needs to start putting her foot in front of the other. Gally sat on the floor with Sophia and held his hands out to her. She put her tiny hands on his large palms so he could lift her up to her feet.
"Okay, honey come forward." Gally encouraged. "Come on, you can do it. Come to Daddy." She lifted one little foot. One step. You got really excited.
"Oh my goodness she's walking!" You exclaimed.
"You doing so good!" Gally praised. "Keep going." Sophia got too excited that she fell down giggling. Gally smiled and picked her back up again. "Don't get too excited now. Just be calm. I know you can do it. Come on," she slowly made two steps. Then she finally walked to Gally's lap.
"Yay Sophia!" You cheered.
"I knew you can do it." Gally exclaimed. Pride in his eyes.