Newt AU Imagine

If you have not seen or read The Fault In Our Stars then do not read. It contains spoilers.

You and Newt are in the movie theatre line waiting to buy your tickets to see The Fault in Our Stars. You read the book but Newt didn't. So you had to explain everything that happens in the book. Although you left out the part where... You know.

Newt bought the tickets, you bought the popcorn, and finally make your way to your seats and before the movie begins Newt turns to you and asks.
"Love, I'm not gonna cry, am I?"
"I can't tell you," you reply with a smirk "cause you didn't read the book." The movie begins. And right when Augustus Waters quotes his metaphor of the cigarette, Newt whispers to you. "That's very clever, I should make it a trend." You weren't sure if he actually meant it so you just faked laugh a little bit.

By the time Augustus admits his love to Hazel and said his entire monologue. Newt whispered again.
"That's how I feel about you, Lovie."
"Me too, Bae."

When Hazel and Augustus went to Amsterdam to see Peter Van who they recently discovered that he's a complete and total asshole. Newt whispers to you.
"What a bloody wankah." And you hold in a snicker.

Then finally the part that bought everyone into tears. Augustus tells Hazel that his cancer got worse and is most likely not to live any longer. Newt turns to you.
"You did not tell me this would happen. You did not tell me this. Would. Happen!" He whisper shouts and someone had to shush him.
"Baby Cakes calm down." You whisper back.
"Sorry Love."

At the part where Hazel says her Little Infinity eulogy to Augustus. You whisper to Newt.
"You are my little infinity, Newtie."
"You are, too. I love you."
"I love you, too." You say.

"Augustus Waters died eight days later." Said Hazel in the background of the movie. And you start to sob. So did Newt. You hold his hand. Then handed him a tissue from your purse. He blows his nose into it.
"I love you so much." He says.
"I love you, too." You reply.

By the end of the movie, the audience clapped. So did you and Newt. The two of you walk out of the movie theatre holding hands.
"You know, Love?" He asks.
"What?"
"Your my Hazel Grace to my Augustus Waters."
"Awww Baby Cakes." You kissed his lips. And he kissed back.