-39-

The day after was a day off to me.

I unknowingly slept on the bare floor.
I opened my eyes, that's when a drop of tear escaped from my eye, again. I haven't forgotten anything Mom said, I am upset yet happy hearing it. I don't know how to feel. It's surprising and shocking to me. Should I ask him?

My thoughts were interrupted hearing a knock on the door followed by a voice calling me. Yoongi? I smiled.

I happily went to the door and opened it which actually revealed Yoongi.

"Yoon-Yoon," I said and hugged him.

"Yeah yeah," he patted my head and placed a peck on my forehead. I was startled with this sudden action but he wasn't affected, "A brother can't peck his sister's forehead? Hm?"

I was in tears, "O-Oppa."

"Mom said you, right?" He asked knowing the answer already. "She told me, yesterday the guard didn't allow me to went in the apartment building at night, so I came early. Jieun-ah."

"How did it all h-happen?" He wiped my tears, but new tears were forming. "How were you s-separated from us?"

"Ahh- Jieun. Calm down. Basically."

That's when the long story started which our mother told him, which was further confessed by uncle as he said us the other half of the truth.

WHAT DO YOU THINK MIGHT HAD HAPPENED WITH THE MIN FAMILY?

I HOPE YOU'RE EXCITED!~ 💀✨💫

OKAY FINE, I AM SORRY TO KEEP UP WITH THE SUSPENSE, BUT I DIDN'T WANT THIS CHAPTER TO GET TOO LONG BECAUSE THERE ARE A LOT OF INCIDENTS AND DETAILS! ~|°_°|~