Kook asked again, when he didn't get any response. He clearly knows what effect he holds that makes tae gulp this hard but he likes to tease his baby, when he look like a lost puppy in-front of him.

N-o

Kook hummed at tae's response.

That's right baby, don't you try to do that again otherwise you'll get punishment.

Tae widened his eyes at the punishment word, who thinks that kook will beat him like his father, oh poor baby is so innocent.

Tae's eyes get wet thinking about Jungkook beating him like his father.

And Jungkook who, regret saying something like this, that will tragic his painful past . When he knows his baby is too innocent to think something dirty.

Jungkook got up from tae, sitting properly before taking tae in his arms making him sit between his legs not even minding that they're still naked .

Tae gasp and tried to cover his body with duvet.

It's not like, I didn't saw every inch of your body last night, love .

Jungkook chuckled, seeing tae's face expression who was totally red because of his words ,eyes wide.

Too embarrassed to say anything poor taebaby 🤭

Listen hear bub, you're taking my words in wrong way.

Jungkook spoke while caressing tae's cheeks, who looked at him in utter confusion. Seeing his confusion Jungkook spoke up again.

When I said, you will get punishment I didn't mean in that way, that you're thinking.

Huh?

Now tae was more than confuse, how did Jungkook read his mind.

I know, you're thinking that I will beat you just like your father did to you.

After a pause he spoke up again.

My bun, you're too innocent that's why you get my words in a wrong way.

Then, why did yo-u said you'll punish m-e.

Tae said while looking down fidgeting with his long slender finger.

Leaning close to tae's left ear Jungkook said

I said those words in a pervert and dirty way, love.

Keep his voice low and deep he said those words with a smirk backing away to see tae's face, who was left shocked in Gucci with eyes wide, heat rushing down to his neck, ears turning red with mouth hung open.

Now he regrets asking Jungkook why he said that.

And Jungkook who heartedly throwing his head back showing his bunny like teeth to tae, who was already crazy for his bunny smile.

Gosh buttercup.

Jungkook cooed at tae's cuteness having hard time to not just launch at his baby and eat him, lefting no crumbs.

Buttercup tae mumbled under his breath feeling shy for getting a new nickname.

Now, promise me you will not think something like that.

Jungkook said getting serious again because he have make his bun understand that he is not going to do something like that to him not even in his dreams.

Pro-moise.

Tae said in a low voice.

Now, give me my morning kisses.