However, much like before, when they first arrived in this world, Momonga insisted on shouldering the responsibilities alone. He urged Cypher to rest and leave everything to him. Although her role as his boss played a part in his decision, his genuine concern for her well-being stemmed from her visible fatigue and exhaustion. Momonga worried about Cypher's health, which led him to persistently encourage her to rest.

After a back-and-forth exchange, Cypher finally yielded, silently lying down without uttering a single word to Momonga.

As Momonga gazed upon his friend with a mixture of concern and wariness, he wondered if he had upset her. Perhaps he had, but he believed that his actions were ultimately for her own good.

With that, Momonga activated the guild ring, teleporting to another location, and leaving Cypher alone in the room.

Cypher then muttered a frustrated  word underneath her breath,

Cypher: "Stupid Momonga..." 

Cypher felt hopeless, she wanted to do something but deep down she knows that Momonga was right.

The weight of exhaustion bore down heavily on her, Cypher  eyelids felt heavier, and within seconds, she succumbed to sleep, surrendering herself to the abyss of whimsical imaginings crafted by her own mind.

---
Cypher's Mindspace

I slowly open my eyes, and the first sight that greets me is my gaming hardware and a conspicuously empty desktop. I let out a sigh before reaching out to grasp the golden book.

The book in question is the one that helped me escape the mindspace in the first place. Initially, when I realized I couldn't find a way out, panic set in. I frantically tried to think of an exit door, but every attempt proved futile. Frustrated and on the verge of giving up, I caught a glimpse of a subtle golden glow emitting from the book, an overlooked detail. Warily, I reach out for it, surprised by what I discover. The book not only answers my question but also points out the exit.

After following all the instructions from the book, I find an exit, and a profound sense of relief washes over me. I can't help but feel grateful for the unexpected guidance.

After all that fiasco, the book always stay beside me. 

So then with the book in my hands, I proceed to pose my question:

Me: "Is there another way to assist Momonga in the foreseeable future?"

After uttering the inquiry, I wait for a moment, and suddenly, the book emits a glow, swiftly inscribing the answer.

According to the book, I could aid Momonga by fulfilling three essential requirements: 

Firstly, Cypher must summon the world enemy, Lucifer Morningstar, utilizing the world item called Brimstone.

Secondly, Cypher must craft a persona of a narcissistic and egotistical yet highly skilled magician.

Lastly, Cypher must gain entry into a Magic Academy, whether as a student or a teacher

I find myself perplexed by the first requirement. Why I need to summon Lucifer?

Without hesitation, the book responded to her confusion:

Lucifer Morningstar is among the world enemies who can be summoned through the world item, Brimstone. When summoned in this manner, Lucifer becomes loyal to the summoner, offering significant benefits. This requirement is also crucial for Momonga's sake and will play a vital role in the future.

Cypher: "But why?" I  pondered.

The book continued, shedding light on my question:

Lucifer Morningstar, as the ruler of Hell, possesses innate leadership qualities. Furthermore, he neither judges evil actions nor sympathizes with mere mortals. By summoning Lucifer, he can assist Momonga and Demiurge in formulating plans without moral constraints and can provide valuable insights. Additionally, as a world enemy, he serves as a unifying force, motivating everyone to join forces against a common adversary—Lucifer Morningstar.