𝟤𝟢 - 𝗅𝗂𝖾𝗌 𝗅𝗂𝖾𝗌 𝗅𝗂𝖾𝗌

Start from the beginning

hottie420
Okay but no tf ur not

kuku
solid comeback
💯

hottie420
Tysm 😜
Wait... do u wanna call ??

kuku
No?

hottie420
😔😔😔 Fine then

kuku
Ugh whatever call me

hottie420
OMG REALLY😍😍😍
OKAY ONE SEC GOTTA MAKE SURE I LOOK CUTE 🥰😘

─────────  ☆  𝐏𝐒𝐘𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐂 𝐅𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐀 (𝐊𝐔) is calling you ,    ➤ 𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐫   ➤ decline

"Hey, Baby Boy," I winked, playfully bringing my phone closer to my face so my nose was practically touching the screen.

"I should've blocked u when I had the chance," Kusuo scoffed on the other end of the call, propping his phone up against something on his desk.

He wore a big white hoodie alongside a pair of sweatpants but he still wore those big ass glasses on his face.

"Aye, what are those glasses for?" I squinted my eyes. Kusuo scowled.

"So I don't turn anyone into stone," He said it with a straight face even though I assumed he was joking.

I giggled, "Oh okay." I said it a bit sarcastically but his expression didn't change.

"No, really."

"Wait, really?"

"Do I Look like I'm joking?" He closed his eyes and ruffled through his locks. The dimness of his room cast an orange glow onto him as he shifted slightly.

"Damn, so you're a psychic, you have Medusa powers, and you are into me? Damn bro, pick a struggle."

He turned his head shyly at the last bit, "Yeah, can we stop bringing up that last bit..."

"No, I'll never get over it," I nodded assuredly.

"God, you're so annoying," Kusuo groaned, turning the camera away from a quick second before turning back.

"Yeah, but at least I'm cute," I winked.

"No winking," He grumbled, sitting back in his chair and yawning with his arms, "And no flirting."

"Why?"

"Because it makes you look dumb."

"Or... you're into it and can't handle that," I smirked, winking again.

"Let's see how flirty you are once I send your ass flying into the stratosphere," Kusuo put his arms down and glared into the camera.

"Hot, let's do it," I cringed at my own words.

"Don't wink."

I winked.

"Don't. Please no more."

I winked for the fourth time.

"God dammit, Y/n."

——————

I was now laying in bed, phone dangling above my face as I watched the boy on the other line type away on his laptop with a blank face.

One thing about this man is he can look attractive during the most simple tasks.

"Please stop thinking. It's distracting." He bit his inner cheek and lowered his laptop screen. The once harsh white light emitting from his laptop now blocked by his own hand.

"Stop listening to my thoughts, perv," I stuck my tongue out.

"You're the one thinking about-"

"Anyway! Whatcha writing about there," I wiggled my brows, "Is it a fanfiction?" I laughed at my own words.

His mouth remained in a thin line, "Anyone ever tell you that you have a big ass mouth?"

"Good for sucking-"

"I'm going to block you."

"No, please. How am I supposed to see your cute face?"

"Shut up."

"Make me."

"You know I could," He bickered.

"I know, that's why I said it."

He couldn't help but crack a smile at this point. A rare occurrence for the boy. Even he knew that, "You're something else."

"Thanks."

His eyes flitted back to mine, locking through the screen as a moment was shared between the two of us. And then a quiet snicker from the pink haired boy as he propped open his laptop again and began to click away at his keys with a soft lingering smile.

I felt a sense of accomplishment knowing I put that smile there. How sincere of him to even be comfortable enough to show me his lovely smile.

And I felt like the most special girl in the world to be able to see that smile. Something so rare like a diamond.

"Stop fangirling in your head."

"Never."