𝟣𝟢 - suspicion

I'd never been a fan of change

I'd never been a fan of change. So when I discovered that my school was transferring me to a different school in a completely different province, I was more than upset.

The change was made due to my lack of participation in class and my frequent absences. And that was all in my part, one hundred percent, but the change had me disoriented. Even a bit self conscious.

I was going to strive to stop causing scenes and acting rashly in school... and it's been working out for me... sorta.

But right now I sat in class trying my best to resist the urge to just get up and leave class altogether.

"And that's how Thomas Jefferson wiped his ass... blah, blah, blah, blah," I droned out the teachers talking and turned my head to the side. In the row of students beside me, the only friendly face I saw was Saiki's.

He had a nice ass side profile and I was insanely jealous. I found myself pondering on the thought of that. How his eyes slanted ever so slightly at the end and how his lashes were a slightly darker shade of pink than his hair.

And then my mind wandered and I was thinking about how nice his jawline was or the way that one vein in his neck popped slightly.

He shifted in his seat, his hand propping his head up and partially blocking the view of his neck and face.

"Anyways, class go ahead and write an essay on that shiz," The teacher clapped his hands once and stepped off and out of the class. I rolled my eyes. This school was like a comedic breeding ground.

"Y/n!"

I jerked my head back as I felt a hand tap my shoulder. Nendo smiled at me as he held up a poorly drawn doodle on his notebook, "It's a monkey!"

"...That's nice," I tilted my head, trying to find any resemblance to a monkey I could find. Alas, it just looked like a brown blob to me.

"What you don't like it?" Nendo pulled back.

"No! I like it! It's very... abstract!"

"I don't know what that means but it sounds cool so I'll take it!" Nendo happily began doodling again like a little kid.

I deeply wonder how he passed any of his classes.

And then my eyes went back on Saiki; although, when I met his figure he was already glancing at me. His eyes didn't flicker away at all. He just stared.

I waved awkwardly, "Hi!"

He tilted his head and nodded, "Hi."

"Whatcha looking at?"

"Your big ass forehead," he said it with a blank face and then went back to his notes.

I've never been more insulted in my entire life.

"Fuck did you just say you little punk?" I got up and walked over to his desk, banging my hand on the desk and eyeing him with narrow eyes.

"Did I stutter?"

"Listen here you pink headed ass bitch-"

"Language!" I heard Kaido scream from the back of the class.

"Wanna fight? Let's go right now," I taunted with my hand still firm against the desk.

"Do I look like a caveman to you? I don't fight people at the most minor of inconveniences."

"Sounds pussy to me," I somehow narrowed my eyes even farther.

"What happened to not causing a scene?" He pointed out. He had a point. I'd let my emotions rile me up and I was being louder than I needed. But then I realized something.

"How did you know about that?" I pulled back, now leaning in the desk behind me.

His eyes widened ever so slightly behind those green glasses, "Huh?"

"I didn't tell you about that," I pointed at him with a confused finger wag, "About me controlling myself. Not making a scene over minor shit."

"I don't know what you're talking about."

"Am I crazy?"

"Yeah, probably."

"It was a rhetorical question."