𝟩 - 𝖿𝗋𝗂𝖾𝗇𝖽𝗌𝗁𝗂𝗉

Something about the mid morning air mixed with the soft spring breeze made me unwillingly chipper

Something about the mid morning air mixed with the soft spring breeze made me unwillingly chipper. The sound of my fellow students bustling around me was nothing but background noise as I skipped through the crowded halls and into the courtyard in search of my friends.

I spotted a familiar pink haired boy in the distance beside that pretty blue haired girl from our class... she was pretty but seeing her with Saiki left a sinking feeling in my stomach.

Crushes were futile, however. So instead of turning back around I strolled onward.

"Hey, guys," I spoke with a smile, placing my bag down beside Nendo who sat staring blankly at the sky.

"Oh, hey Y/n! Look at that cloud it looks like a di-"

"Dude! We're in school! Don't say that!" Kaido shoved Nendo's arm, looking around anxiously for any teachers nearby. The boy assuredly didn't want the school calling his mom.

"You worry too much, Kai," I swatted his arm and smiled. Handing him a fruit cup seemed to calm his nerves down a bit. I prided myself in bringing my own lunch to school, it seemed that was the only thing I could contribute to my friends.

And if that was the case I would take immense pride in that.

I glanced up at Saiki and the girl... her name slipped my mind but I remembered it started with a T... Takeshita? Taki taki? No, that's a song-

"Teruhashi, can you get off," Saiki jerked his arm back with a glare.

Teruhashi. That's it.

"Teruhashi is, like, obsessed with Saiki," Nendo whispered in my ear, staring alongside me.

"Why?" I turned my head to my friend.

"I wish I knew," He groaned, "Then maybe she'd be obsessed with me instead!"

"Wow, you fucking simp-"

"Y/n! Don't say that! We're in school!" Kaido jerked back up from his fruit cup, eyes wide.

"Sorry!"

Saiki stepped back up to us. He held this expression on his face of disgust and both annoyance. I peaked over his side and saw Teruhashi angrily stomping away from where they once stood.

And as terrible as it was, it made me chuckle seeing the girl being shut down.

"Ku! What's up!" I waved, reaching into my bag quickly and snatching up a small container of jelly.

"What's that?" He spoke, not even offering me a greeting.

"Say hello first! Jeez," I rolled my eyes, holding the coffee treat in my hands tightly.

He gave me a glare, "Hello, what is that?" He persisted.

"Looks like a coffee jelly," Nendo spoke while peaking at my hands.

I gasped, "What? No-"

"Give me that!" Saiki lurched forward, grabbing onto my hands- more so attempting to -and clasping around in an attempt to grab hold of the treat.

"No! You whore!"

"Y/n! Stop that language!" I heard Kaido gasp from my right side.

And then I tilted a little too far back, the soft pillowy feeling of overgrown grass collided with my back. Soon enough I realized J had fallen backward on the bench we sat on.

And when I glanced up the pink haired boy was right on top of me. His eyes widened but it seemed like a he froze, completely unable to move from this position.

I still clutched the jelly, which meant I win.

"Hah! I win! Loser! Suck my di-"

"You're an idiot," Saiki instantaneously got up just as soon as we had fallen, "A walking disaster!"

And when I looked back at my hand that laid to my left, I gawked.

"Give me back my jelly, you coffee addict!"