"I will take care of it!" she said looking down as he hummed.

"You better do and yeah, be on your best behavior. Whatever happens inside this room shouldn't come out of your bloody mouth, ever. It should just remain between us!" he said tugging her damp hair behind her neck. He caressed her jawline. "You know you deserve it, right?" he asked wrapping his arm around her waist. She unwillingly nodded briefly."Good that you are aware of it! By the way Lina worriedly asked me about your blank and unattentive attitude nowadays, earlier. I hope you will take care of that too!" he threatened kissing her neck.

"Yes." she shuddered under him.

----

Jia watched as Taehyung laughed freely with his family. He hadn't laughed like that in front of her for a while.

"Go get some tea!" He asked rather calmly to her instead of using his usual order tone. She nodded and stood up.

"Why are you telling her to do it alone? Go help her!"Mr. Kim told his son and his mom nodded.

"I won't be a big help to her though!" he chuckled.

"You are such a brat!" his parents giggled and Taehyung looked at Jia before she walked to the kitchen followed by Taehyung.

Jia was making tea while he was staring at her, leaning on the counter, standing close to her.

Maybe it would have been better if she were doing this alone because he was intimidating her.

"Why were you so quiet in front of my parents?" he asked tugging a strand of hair behind her ears.

"It's not like that, I wanted to give you all some personal space!" she replied.

"Hmm, really?" he asked and she nodded. He walked behind her before hugging her from behind. "If your blank behaviour makes them doubt our relationship then I-" he paused grabbing her wrist and nuzzling his head in her neck, he brought her hand closer to the boiling water as she breathed heavily, scared. "Then I will put you in a tank of boiling water just like this!" he said and dipped her fingertip in the boiling water as she yelped in pain. "Got it?" he asked and she nodded hurriedly, crying. He withdrew it immediately. She ran to the tap, putting her finger under the cold running water. She closed her eyes, puffing. "Get the tea out in 2 minutes! And no room for mistakes!" he reminded her before walking out.

She sighed and took the tray of tea out to serve with a fake smile. She served it to them before sitting along with them.

Soon after his parents left while Lina went out with her friends.

Jia was folding Taehyung's freshly washed clothes, sitting on the bed. Taehyung was laying on the couch while staring at her.

"I get aroused when you do my work! It makes me feel like I own you, which I actually do!" he said sitting up. She briefly ceased as she heard him and then continued ignoring his words. "Mom and Dad were happy to meet us! They gladly didn't doubt anything! Of course, you are great at faking this, like you pretended to love me!" he said, disappointment and anger evident in his voice. He stood up before walking to her and grabbing her jaw harshly. "Why did you cheat on me behind my back, Jia? WHY DID YOU RUIN OUR RELATIONSHIP!?" he shouted frustrated, he grabbed her hair before jerking her up. "Why did you do that when I loved you so much? What did I not give you, Jia? What did I lack? Money? Love? Care? Credibility? Regard? Consideration? FUCKING WHAT?" he shouted again.

She closed her eyes as tears left. He wouldn't understand her so it wasn't useful to say anything.

It wasn't like she hadn't tried to justify herself but he had turned deaf to her truth. Hurting her was the only voice he heard now.