Chapter Eleven

Mulai dari awal

"How is he?"

"Just some dude, I barely have seen him since he hired us. Jessie is the one that always coming over to see the progress of the house." I tried to recall how her husband looks but I barely remember his face.

"And how do you get along with her? Do you to like... talk? I know it must be weird given to... history."

"We don't really talk..." lie number one. "Or interact at all other than when we talk about the house remodeling." Lie number two.

My mind kept going back to that night in the kitchen that went almost too far... or all the other times. Stupid fucking tension.

I can't become a homewrecker.

"Oh cool, good to know."

"I should go back to work." I needed this conversation to be done with, because I know Morgan is going to run her big fucking mouth to Jason and he'll call me too.

"Right, right. Talk to you later Kade?"

"Sure, bye." I hung up and sighed.

I stood up and walked out of the attic to go check on the rest of my team. We've made a lot of progress in little time, but I've dedicated my time to work on the attic while the rest of them work on other parts of the house.

I just hope Jessie is in fact not back today, I want to get over with the attic today and will probably have to stay over time for it. Divya is at her parents house for the weekend so I have no rush.

Walking into the living room I saw Luis and Broody talking while finishing up the floors. "I'm telling you man that husband of hers is totally not giving it to her, it shouldn't be hard to hit that." Luis laughed.

"Who marries a bitch like that and leaves her hanging all the time. He's probably fucking other bitches anyway, he won't mind if I fuck his." Broody words pissed me off.

"Care to fucking repeat that?" I walked up to them.

"Shit, look boss." Luis tried to speak up and put a hand on my shoulder but I brushed him off.

"This is the second time I hear you talk about her in that way." I pointed at him.

"Come on is not like we actually did something." Broody tried to shrug it off, pissing me off even more.

"Get your shit and fuck off, you are fired."

"You can't fucking fire me just for that." He scoffed and challenged me.

"I can and I did, now get the fuck out."

"What is happening here?" Tom entered the room with Joan behind him.

"She's firing me over completely bullshit." Broody complained pointing at me.

"The way you two were talking about her was fucking disgusting so you are out of here." I turned to Luis, "And you, you are not working in this project anymore either."

"No please boss, I can't lose this."

"I told you to grab your shit and go." I repeated to Broody.

"You know, if you wanted her all for yourself you should have said so-" I didn't let him finish, my fist already collided against his face.

Tom and Luis hurried to hold him back, "You bitch!"

"Fired, you are fucking fired now get the fuck out before I make you mother fucker!" I yelled at him as Tom drew him out of my sight and the house.

"You..." I thought about my words before speaking. "If I ever hear you speaking about her again, you are gone as well. Third strike and that's it, do you understand?" I said to Luis.