Where Oliver is very much disliked

Start from the beginning

"Basset as in-" Pyry didn't even get to finish his sentence as Camelia interrupted him. "As in Oliver Basset, the singer, yes." Life really can't give me a break, can it? "Okay Camelia, listen up. I'm sure Alpha Tauri saw potential in your engineering abilities when they hired you and that's great, but don't think you get to act any different because of your last name. On the contrary even, it is seen as arrogant and rude to go bragging  with your last name. Goes for everyone, but you especially since you seem to like doing it." Her face moves to a shocked expression. "I'm helping you out here. Next up, if you ever treat someone with as much disrespect as you just treated Bo, I will personally see you out of my team as I don't work well with assholes. Do not accuse people of being a thief or saboteur without any reason again, because once again, asshole behavior. Oh and by the way, I don't take it lightly if people insult people close to me so I'd remember that if I were you." Pierre finishes his speech, leaving Camelia unable to say anything in return. "You can go now, I think the engineers were about to have a meeting about our feedback." He cuts her off when she tries to bring out an answer.

"My fucking luck to be working with family of that asshole once again. Who even hired her? I didn't know there were any job openings?" Pierre's talking out loud at this point. "No idea mate. But if you don't mind I'm going to Franz to discuss a few things about respect on the workplace?" Pyry pats him on his  shoulder. "See you around Bo." He flashes a smile at me before making his way to the team principle's office. "I swear I'm going to start believing I'm cursed or something. What are the chances of my ex's family getting a job in my goddamn life?" I sigh deeply. "I didn't even know he had a sister.. Well no surprise there, I mean, I didn't even know he was cheating on me until I found them in my bed." A bitter laugh escapes my lips at the memory.

"You better not tell anyone or I swear to god.." I turn around. "Tell them what exactly Oliver? That I found my boyfriend in my own bed with another girl?" I raise my eyebrow at his words. "I swear if you tell anyone Bo-" I cut him off. "Don't you dare. Threaten me." I speak slowly, but my voice is steady. "You told them already, didn't you?" He breathes. "I hope for your sake it's Arthur who finds you first." I look him in the eye. His face shifts for a second. Fear. Uncertainty. "You dumb bitch. Have you ANY idea of what you just started?" He screams in my face, raising his hand in the process. "If you move that hand even slightly my way, I can promise you, my dad and Pierre will be the last of your worries." This man has already abused me emotionally, I'm not about to let it become physically too.

My face is blank when he moves closer, in an attempt to intimidate me. "I don't care." He spits in my face. "Are you done now?" I look at him, emotions drained from my face, something that only seems to make him more angry. "You little fucking bitch-" He's about to strike when the elevator opens, revealing Louise, making him lower his hand very quickly. "Leave Oliver. You're making a fool out of yourself." The name makes Louise look up from her phone, her face turning into a scowl very quickly.

"This is not over. Mark my words." He hisses. "Oh but it is." The man in front of me raises an eyebrow at my words. "Because if I see you here one more time. Your career is done for. You won't even have my dad  to worry about because I will do it personally. How do you think the world would react to me suing you for abuse. Huh? I don't think any Record Label would take that lightly. Let alone a judge, if I decide to take you to court."  I challenge him to go against me.

Instead he just glares at me, turns around, shoving Louise out of his way and storms out of the appartement building. "Expect a call from my lawyer for abuse asshole!" The Parisienne yells after him, making me crunch my face in confusion. "Fun fact, shoving someone counts as abuse and our appartement building has cameras." She answers, shrugging her shoulders.

Let's not mess with Louise Sinclair, shall we?

"Do you reckon we could make a blacklist for visitors?" Pierre pulls me out of my thoughts. "Would be nice, but I don't think the FIA allows that." He helps me out of the car again. "Shame." He sighs. "Now I have to live with the knowledge that that asshole could just waltz in here any race he wishes.. Not that he's gonna be welcomed, but still. His ugly face is going to be around, no doubt." The frenchman whines. "You know who's going to have a field trip when they find out? Max, Arthur and Lando." Pierre's scowl from earlier turns into a grin. "And suddenly I can't wait until the asshole arrives." He places the helmet in the car before we make our way out. "Oh my god Boob. Wait until they all find out about this." I had not thought about that yet. "Toto and Christian are going to raise hellfire." He grins at the thought. "You're worrying about Toto and Christian? Absolutely not Pierre, Susie and Geri are finishing the man off."

If you think about it, dad and Christian seem scarier, but mom and Geri are a fury waiting to be unleashed after they got wind of what Oliver had done. "Fair. Those two will burn him to the ground if they feel like it, and I'm pretty sure they will. Hell, I haven't even had my way with the asshole because you insisted on being the 'bigger person'. Bullshit if you ask me." He shrugs his shoulders at my pointed look. "Fair enough though. Looking back at it, I should've shown him what happens if you fuck around." "Fuck around, find out." Pierre finishes my sentence for me. It's in moments like these we could easily pass as siblings. "Anyway. Ready for free practice?" I decide to change the subject. "Absolutely. The track looks good so we should be fine." He answers my questions as we walk next to the track. The Ferrari with number 16 flies over the track, driving in a way that gives me a few heart attacks each lap he does. "Damn that car is fast when Ferrari can't fuck up the strategy.." I mutter, completely forgetting Pierre is able to understand me. "I mean.. You're not wrong.." He manages to bring out while trying not to die. We arrive at the Ferrari garage as the car drives back inside, reminding Pierre he should be getting ready for his FP by now. "Oh shit. Bo ma copine, I have to go for FP." He hastily excuses himself before taking of towards his own garage, cursing time.

ALPHATAURI

ALPHATAURI: look who came visiting us @bowolff

BOWOLFF: 🫶🫶

BOWOLFF: still don't understand a thing though.
   > PIERREGASLY: I give up

KIKAGOMES : cutie

PG10: ❤️❤️

PYRYSALMELA: stealing strategies
     > BOWOLFF: PYRY PLEASE 😭

CAMELIABASSET: 😐
      > LOUISESINCLAIR: what's up your ass today
        >PIERREGASLY: @bowolff
        > BOWOLFF: naur stop it

OLIVERBASSET: ...
   > PIERREGASLY: Ew no.
   > LANDONORRIS: Get the fuck out
   > ARTHURLECLERC: absolutely not.
   > CARLABRUNI: Goodbye.
     > BOWOLFF: can I just say I love all of you