𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 14

Start from the beginning

''COMMANDER!! ALMOST READY!!''

''WE LED THE NEAREST TITANS SOME DISTANCE AWAY!!''

''THIRTY SECONDS TO GATE OPENING!!''

''THIS IS IT!!! NOW THE HUMAN RACE TAKES ANOTHER STEP FORWARD!!! SHOW ME WHAT YOU'VE LEARNED!!''

''OPEN THE GATE!!! LAUNCH THE 57TH EXPEDITION OUTSIDE THE WALL! ADVANCE!!

*Clop*

*clop*

*clop*

''10 METER CLASS TITAN APPROACHING FROM THE LEFT!!''

''SHIT! ONE GOT PAST!! DEFEND THE LINE TO THE DEATH!!''

''DONT FLINCH, TRUST IN THE SUPPORT TEAM AND KEEP GOING!!''

''ADVANCE!! ADVANCE!!''

As you all were galloping forward through the plains, multiple titans were approaching and you did what you had to do, and that was to destroy them, the air was more of your area, you had complete control of what you were doing, despite being at an advantage with your leg, everyone else was surprised at well you could present yourself, your weakness wasn't really your weakness, you knew how to make it better, so you slayed multiple titans before anyone even got a chance to do so, Armin was watching you with a smile

''I know I wasn't mean to destroy them they were for the other teams...but I couldn't help it...'' You let out a giggle, causing Armin to smile

''Your midair form is amazing...'' Armin spoke in awe, you smiled at him

''Thank you...'' You said quietly

''LONG DISTANCE SCOUTING FORMATION!!! DEPLOY!!''

||

||

''Soldiers are spread out over a long distance with a semicircular formation in front, you're spaced out evenly to ensure you can see in all directions''

''As much as possible, spread the enemy scouting communications, and the perimeter. You new recruits will be here....in between the wagon support team and scouting support team.''

''You'll be in charge of communications and keep up with spare horses.''

''Primarily, it's the enemy scouts in the first column who come into contact with the titans. Whenever they come across a titan....they'll fire a red flare.''

''When you see a flare, you fire off your own to pass the warning. This way, Commander Erwin who leads from the front will know the titan's position as quickly as possible.''

''Then the Commander will fire off a green flare. This signal means the entire camp is altering its course and heading in a new directions. To inform the whole formation of the direction, everyone fires off a green flare towards the new course.''

''Employing this system allows the company to head for its destination whilst avoiding contacts with titans. See, most titans can't match the prolonged running speed of horses.''

''And, when a titan energy is spend, it's movements become sluggish depending on the individual...however, they're not easily outwitted like this every time.''