Y/N - "Hello kookie?"

JK - "Hey love"

Y/N - "What are you doing? Did you have you're lunch or anything?"

JK - "No babe I'll have after the meeting don't worry. Did you eat?"

Y/N - "No how can I eat when you did not eat? "

JK - "I love you"

Y/N - "I love you more"

JK - "Now baby please have you're lunch don't think of me you're health matters to me"

Y/N - "Exactly even you're health matters to me"

JK - *chuckle* "My love jokes aside please have you're food"

Y/N - "Okay my love even you have you're lunch please"

JK - "Okay.. I need to go now bye y/n I'll call you later love ya"

Y/N - "Love you too"

He ended the call and I smiled happily.
Talking to him even for a second can cure all my pain.

Time Skip :

Jungkook's Pov :

I came back home and saw y/n serving food to everyone else. I went and greeted everyone but got no response in return.

Y/N - "Jungkook fresh up and come I'll serve you're food"

I nodded and went upstairs to our bedroom. I took a warm shower and changed my clothes into comfortable ones before going down stairs.

I sat down in my chair and y/n started serving my dinner. Finally food I'm so hungry from past hours. She just stood there not sitting down nor eating.

JK - "Love sit down and eat"

Mrs. Jeon - "She is not allowed to eat till I say so"

Mom said causally while eating. I widen my eyes in shock.

JK - "What do you mean mom?"

Mrs. Jeon - "She spilled soup on Ji-wo n's hand also during breakfast she talked back to ji-won even when she spilled the soup on her although it was her mistake"

JK - "Y/n what happened?"

Y/N - "Umm.. N-nothing jungkook have you're food. I'm okay"

JK - "No I'll not first tell me"

I held her wrist tightly while looking into her eyes. She looked down not able to meet my eyes.

Y/N - "It was my mistake... I talked back because noona brought you into the matter"

I exhaled deeply.

JK - "Mom that doesn't mean you have the right to stop her from eating it's wrong!!..dad tell mom"

Mr. Jeon - "You're wife deserves it"

JK - "What? Why are you all against her?"

Mrs. Jeon - "She should have prepared herself before becoming you're wife"

JK - "Enough!!"

I slammed my hand on the table and got up.

JK - "I can't stand this shit anymore. I'm done. Y/n pack up our clothes we are leaving"

Y/N - "Jungkook wh-what are you say-saying?"

JK - "I said pack our clothes. We are leaving. We won't stay in this house anymore where my own family can't respect me nor my wife"

Mrs. Jeon - "Jungkook seriously you're leaving us for that poor girl?"

JK - "Jeon Y/n"

Mrs. Jeon - "What?"

JK - "Y/n Jungkook Jeon is her name not poor girl"

I held y/n's hand and we went upstairs. I took a suitcase and started keeping all of our clothes in it.

Y/N - "Jungkook are you sure about this? Where will we go?"

JK - "You trust me?"

Y/N - "More than myself"

JK - "Then let's go"

I held her hand in my right hand and carried the suitcase along with a bag which was on top of it downstairs.

Mrs Jeon - "Jungkook please don't go"

I ignored her and started walking outside.

Mrs. Jeon - "Please my son"

She held my arm. I turned back and jerked her hand off me.

JK - "You lost the chance of calling me son long back and it's of no use now Mrs. Jeon"

I said and started walking once again.
I made y/n sit inside the car which is my own car. I purchased it by my saving's.

I drove away from there.

Part - 3 is next!!!!