With such a look in his eyes, it was impossible for Zhou Yan to say something that made him sad, "No, just let him know that he is also very worried about you, although he is the main culprit in this matter."

    Xiang Jin hesitated for a moment: "Call it, even if he comes, I won't let him take me away." Seeing Zhou Yan looking at him speechlessly, he smiled slightly and said, "I may really be sick, When he said you wouldn't come back, I wanted to kill him."

    Zhou Yan held the hand of the phone and tightened his hand involuntarily, and said, "Well, you just said it verbally, right? You said it to me before. Kill me or something." Isn't this man's mantra just to kill you, kill you, he never did it once.

    Xiangjin himself knew: "I'm not just talking." That's true.

    "But if you control yourself, then it's not a big deal." Zhou Yan said while playing with the phone in his hand, lowering his head and pretending to be looking at the menu, skipping the topic: "Look at what you like to eat, I'll Make a call." He moved the menu to Xiang Jin.

    After talking to Xiang Nan, the two waited in silence for a while.

    "Then, what are you going to do tonight?" With everyone around, Zhou Yan didn't know how to deal with him.

    Xiang Jin looked at him: "That depends on what you plan to do with me?"

    Zhou Yan felt confused. When he didn't see Xiang Jin, he really wanted to find him, but when he found him, he didn't know what to do with him. "How about we go to the hotel for one night."

    "What about after tonight?" Xiang Jin said.

    "Afterwards, I'll take you back, okay? I'll stay at home for a few more days." If he brought Xiangjin with him these few days, he couldn't think in his head.

    "Heh, whatever you want." Xiang Jin lowered his head, staring at the tea in front of him.

    After dinner, Zhou Tan took Xiangjin to stay in a nearby hotel. The two asked for a double standard room with two beds.

    But Xiangjin regards the other bed as nothing, and lays down on Zhou Jing's bed directly after taking a shower.

    Zhou Tan said, "You go to sleep, the bed is too narrow."

    Xiang Jin got up, but he moved the bedside table between the two beds and pushed the two beds together, "This is enough."

    In the end, they still shared the same bed, Zhou Tong thought speechlessly, if he had known about it, he would have booked a big bed directly, so as to save the person next to him from racking his brains to torment him.

    "What are you doing?" He patted his arm off his waist.

    "Kiss you." Xiangjin hugged him, and passionate kisses fell all over the sky, on the lips, on the face, on the eyes, everywhere he wanted to kiss.

    "Do I agree?" His mouth was finally let go, and Zhou Tan gasped and said, but the man's lips moved between his neck.

    "Why don't you agree?" Xiang Jin's heavy breathing was right next to his ears.

    Zhou Yan opened his mouth and said dryly, "Maybe... because I don't like you enough." So she couldn't make up her mind to be with him.

    "Why don't you like me?" Xiang Jin held his face in his hands, pursed his lips into a line, and looked at him almost stubbornly.

    "I don't know, maybe it's a matter of time..." Zhou Yan lowered his eyes and said, "We haven't known each other long enough, and I don't know you well enough." "Is it because I'm crazy?" Xiang Jin doesn't need Zhou Tang to answer