Hmph! It also depends on whether you have the ability.

    " I know." When it comes to harsh words, Xiangnan is not at a disadvantage, he doesn't look like a person who knows how to joke.

    While Zhou Tan was sweating, Xiang Nan gave him a business card: "This is my assistant's phone number, if you need anything, you can ask him to do it." He expressed his apology to Zhou Tan, an innocent person who was affected. But I also hope that this person who is very different to Xiang Jin may not necessarily bring them an opportunity.

    "Thank you." Zhou Yan took it over, glanced at it and stuffed it into his pocket. Although he thinks that Xiang Jin is not very good, it seems that Xiang Nan is not very competent as a big brother.

    Xiang Jin urged impatiently, "Come on, don't talk to him."

    Zhou Yan was speechless again, it seemed that the two brothers hated each other, and no one wanted to see the other, no wonder their respective attitudes were so bad .

    "You go in, call my assistant if you need something." Xiang Nan didn't stay long, and drove away in the car.

    Xiang Jin stood there waiting for him, since Xiang Nan's car drove away, he returned to his usual appearance, "You can ask Xiang Nan's assistant to help you buy things, but don't let me know that you and Xiang Nan Contact."

    Zhou Yan's scalp numb, nodded and said: "I don't know Mr. Xiang, how can I have any contact with him." Xiang Jin

    glanced at him, and said awkwardly: "That's the best." Turning around and walking away It seemed very chic to go in, but he would pay attention to the back from time to time to see if Zhou Yan had followed: "Hurry up." Zhou Yan,

    who was not far away, had no choice but to walk to a position beside him.

    The gate of Tongxin Nursing Home is heavily guarded, and Zhou Yan needs to register when entering. Xiang Jin roughly grabbed the notebook and threw it back to the staff, "He is my caregiver, he will live with me in the future." Who in the

    Tongxin Nursing Home does not know Xiang Jin, his destructive power is increasing every year, has To the point where no one dares to come close. Now he suddenly came to tell them that this guy has a caretaker and is still living together? Moreover, Xiang Jin brought the nurse himself...

    Everyone watched them leave blankly, unable to recover for the time being.

    Fog Grass! Careful care, what is this concept?

    Walking all the way in, seeing that the surrounding environment is not bad, Zhou Yan said without words: "It's pretty good here, is it comfortable to live in?" Xiang Jin gave

    him a chuckle, with a sarcastic smile on his face: " It’s a small prison, what’s so uncomfortable about it.” Ever since he remembered his memory, he honestly wanted to run out to find someone, and he has escaped countless times to this day. It's a pity that I didn't know the world before, and I didn't know how to find Zhou Yan, so I haven't succeeded once.

    Soon, someone in front shouted in surprise: "It's Xiangjin! Xiangjin! Call someone, call the security guard!" Soon a large group of people came shouting.

    Xiang Jin's face suddenly turned foul. He didn't care about these clowns at all, but he was annoyed, "Shut up! I'll go in by myself." As he spoke, he took Zhou Mi's hand, left those who rushed over, and hurriedly leave.

    "Where are we going?" Zhou Yan barely kept up with his speed, because his legs were long enough and his legs were short.

    "Where I live." Xiang Jin didn't know what to think of, and his face became more and more stinky.