Reality 01 Strategies for Boyfriends with Snake Syndrome

Start from the beginning

    Zhou Tan saw the guest's face clearly, and admired in his heart, he was unusually handsome. However, his face was a little pale, and his eyes were not quite right. He asked with concern, "Sir, are you unwell? Do you need help?" "I want to stay in a hotel." The guest said slowly

    .

    "Well, have you applied for a room card? If not, I'll take you to the lobby on the first floor to apply for a room card." Zhou Yan smiled habitually, and his approach was very considerate, which was his usual style.

    The guest was silent for a while, and stretched out his hand from behind, holding a room card in his hand. Zhou Tan laughed when he saw it. It turned out that he had a room card, so it couldn't be that he didn't know how to get there?

    "Would you mind showing me the room card? I'll take you to your room." Zhou Yan extended his hand to him politely.

    The guest took a few glances at Zhou Yan and gave him the room card. Zhou Yan got the room card, smiled at him, and then carefully checked which floor and which room number it was.

    "Sir, this is the eleventh floor, room 1109, we have to go up." Zhou Yi hurriedly pressed the elevator and went back to the eleventh floor. He is not in a hurry to eat breakfast, let's talk about sending the guests up.

    However, the guest's condition was really not very good. He asked, "Do you really need to see a doctor? You don't look well." "

    No." The guest lowered his head slightly, his voice a little low.

    It took only a blink of an eye to go up to the eleventh floor. Zhou Yan smiled and said to this strange guest: "We are here, please come with me." The guest saw that

    he got out of the elevator first, so he moved slowly. , follow him out. Although Zhou Yan felt that this gentleman was a bit strange, he didn't pay attention. He was not good at looking for trouble by nature. Generally speaking, he didn't think too much about things that had nothing to do with him.

    "Your room is this one. If you need anything else, just tell me. Or if you don't need anything at the moment, if you need help at any time, you can directly call the customer number, and we will serve you in time. "Zhou Tong has done the waiter business in his own hotel very fluently and properly.

    The guest cautiously looked around the room for a week, and told him: "Turn on the TV..." "

    ...Okay." Zhou Yan smiled, and then went to help him turn on the TV. I don't know what channel the guest likes, so Zhou Yan conservatively wanted to give it to him. Find a music channel. Suddenly I heard the guest say: "Stop, rewind."

    "Okay..." Zhou Yan rewound the channel one by one, it was an episode of a costume movie.

    "I want a set of clean clothes."

    "Well, all right." It seemed that the waiter was going to finish it off. Zhou Yan went to the bathroom and got a set of pajamas. He stepped forward and asked, "Excuse me, sir, how tall are you?"

    "1.89 meters."

    "Okay." Zhou Yan envied in his heart, he is so tall, and then picked out the largest set for the guests. . He should be able to wear this.

    The guest changed his clothes in the room, Zhou Tan wanted to say goodbye, but it was not the right time to open the door and go out, so he simply stood aside, waiting for the guest to change his clothes before saying goodbye to him.

    Since he was not in a hurry to leave, he simply carried out the work of the waiter to the end: helping the guests clean up the old clothes on the floor and take them to the washing machine, so that they can wear them when they leave.     But when he was arranging the guest's clothes, he inadvertently felt that the clothes the guest was wearing inside looked a bit like hospital gowns. Zhou Tan flipped through the front and saw on the chest of the clothes: Tongxin Nursing Home.     At the same time, the channel broadcasting costume movies was suddenly squeezed out and replaced with the channel of their hotel. The announcer said: "Urgent notice, please pay attention to all employees and guests. At around 7:40 this morning, there is a psychopath The patient broke into the hotel. If you find this person's whereabouts, please stay away from his surroundings and notify us in time! Urgent notification, please..." The news was broadcast over and over again     on the TV, and Zhou Yi held the clothes in his hands a little Dazed, he turned his head to look at the guest who had already changed into pajamas, and that guest also turned to look at him...