But Zhou Tan thought that he didn't need to dedicate himself to Han Xiang. The first is that there is no need for tasks, and the second is that the relationship has not reached that point.

    "You think I'm not good?" Han Xiang asked behind him.

    "No, you're fine..." Zhou Yan tightly shut his mouth, he wanted to cry out just now, the damn man-job technique is too good.

    "Forget it, you shoot." Han Xiang bit the back of his neck, coordinated his movements with his hands, and ended up with him.

    At that moment of bliss, Zhou Tan had countless grotesque images flashing through his mind. I can't grasp these things clearly, and the only thing that goes deep into my heart is the feeling of déjà vu, which makes my heart full. If he's ever been in love, he'll know what it's like to be in love.

    Han Xiang gave him a few tissues, got out of bed and went to the bathroom to wash his hands.

    Zhou Yan was embarrassed and waited for Han Xiang to come back on the bed, trying to explain clearly to him. However, Han Xiang didn't come back after going away for a long time, Zhou Li was so bored and couldn't sleep. Braving up the courage against the cold, he got up and went to the bathroom.

    When he was even more embarrassed, Han Xiang masturbated in the bathroom without closing the door tightly. He blushed and muttered, "You shameless bastard." What if Yin Shaoqing and Ye Siyu saw it? .

    Then he thought again, why can he just watch it, but not Yin Shaoqing and Ye Siyu?

    Of course, he is a family man, so of course he can't look at others casually, it would be bad if there is a misunderstanding.

    After Han Xiang came back from the bathroom, Zhou Yan had already climbed into bed and fell asleep again.

    He didn't get up to make breakfast the next day, and if he looked closely, he could find that he was a little sleepy, as if he hadn't woken up.

    "What did you do last night?" Ye Siyu was full of regrets that he didn't eat delicious dumplings when he woke up in the morning. He clearly agreed to eat meat dumplings today.

    "I had a nightmare." Zhou Tan lied without changing his face, then put his arms around Ye Siyu's shoulder and said, "Let's go, let's go to the dining hall to eat." Eating what he made every day, and occasionally improving your life, right?

    "Siyu come to my place." Young Master Yin smiled brightly and seductively.

    Ye Siyu left Zhou Dan behind and ran to his mate.

    Zhou Yan raised his middle finger with contempt on his face, he hates showing affection the most. Han Xiang swiftly wrapped that hand so that he couldn't stand it up.

    "What are you doing?" It's not proper to chatter in public.

    "Quality." Han Xiang raised the corner of his mouth.

    It can be said that Zhou Tan is not depressed "..." Is it scientific to talk about quality with him in the last days?

    A few people came to the cafeteria where they set foot for the first time. The environment was good, and there were many types of food. It can't be compared with the breakfast before the end of the world, but it's not far behind there, and the biggest benefit is eating enough.

    There were many people from the Abyss Association in the cafeteria, and they greeted Han Xiang and the others one after another.

    Han Xiao went on a mission with the supernatural team yesterday and made some money. Today, he brought his family here for breakfast, but by chance, he ran into Han Xiang and his party.