Qin Li is quite thoughtful about these things, even Zhou Yan thinks he looks very good, but it's just a look.

    "Do you want to go and have a look together?" Zhou Yan asked him before leaving.

    "I won't go."

    "Okay then." The younger brother still refused to meet people, probably because he didn't have any good impressions of outsiders, and every time Zhou Yan mentioned his disciples, he always had an indifferent attitude.

    Qin Xiang thought that Zhou Tan was gone, but when she raised her head, she saw him there, with a questioning look in her eyes.

    "Well, have you ever thought about leaving the villa?" Zhou Dan thought about this question for several days. The environment of the villa is not suitable for Qin Xiang to continue to stay, and it is not good for Qin Xiang's recovery.

    "I haven't thought about it." Qin Xiang thought for a while and said in a low voice.

    Just "Why? Because of Qin Li?" Zhou Yan came back and sat beside his junior brother. He was not in a hurry to leave, the younger brother's affairs were more important than anything else.

    "Part of it." After a pause, Qin Xiang showed a dazed look: "I don't know where else I can go after leaving the villa." He was locked up in the villa since he was a child, and he was too young to go out alone before the age of eleven. After that, he didn't want to go out because of his ghostly appearance.

    Even if he wanted to, Qin Li would definitely obstruct him in the dark.

    "It turned out to be the reason." Zhou Yan was a little thankful, fortunately, his younger brother was not so obsessed with hatred, he held his younger brother's hand and said, "Then would you like to listen to my arrangement, let's leave the villa together and live outside, okay? "

    Qin Xiang didn't speak for a while, and Zhou Yan continued to guide: "Look, you don't like the villa, and you don't like me being too busy every day to accompany you. It's different when we go outside. We live by ourselves and don't need to pay attention to anyone. "Of course, when he really goes out, he will guide his junior to get along with others.

    "The time is coming soon." Qin Xiang said this suddenly.

    It was another new moon night, and Zhou Yan still remembered the last time at this time, he was frightened silly by Qin Xiang. Maybe it wasn't that profound at the time, but it was creepy when I thought about it afterwards, and

    I kept turning into all kinds of evil spirits... Thinking of this, Zhou Yan couldn't help but spurn himself. The situation can be swallowed.

    However, it's really cool that the younger brother looks back to normal.

    When darkness came, at the beginning of midnight, Qin Xiang held Zhou Tan's hand, and the two left Feiyixuan on a windy and dark night.

    The night of the new moon is here, and the younger brother said that it would be bad luck to watch Qin Li. Zhou Tan didn't want to see the grimaces, but he was worried that his junior brother would go alone, so he had to go with him.

    Junior brother must be afraid every time he experiences a new moon night, but now he doesn’t have to worry anymore, Zhou Yan squeezed his palm: "Junior brother, how do you feel? Is the blood sacrifice really lifted?" "Yes, it's lifted.

    " Qin Xiang shook his hand back and squeezed his palm.

    "That's good, I'm relieved." The system's medicines are indeed trustworthy and have quality assurance.