After living together with Qin Xiang for a month, Zhou Yan still can't see through this junior brother, and every time they face each other, there is a feeling of not knowing each other. This feeling is already weird enough, isn't it?

    Qin Li was indeed waiting for Zhou Yan to come to him, and if Zhou Yan didn't come, he would also ask about this matter.

    "Master, what's the matter with junior brother?" Zhou Yan was obviously frightened by Qin Xiang last night, so his complexion was very bad, and even his eyes were still black and blue.

    Qin Li sighed: "Oh, my family is unfortunate." He looked at the eldest disciple and said, "You know your junior brother's life experience. He has been eccentric since he was a child, but since five years ago, he has become more and more serious. The more brutal... As a teacher, I don't really know why, maybe it's because he killed too much."

    This explanation is really amazing, Zhou Yan hehehe, he nodded: "Maybe it's true, but don't worry, master, I won't do it again." Let the younger brother kill people." At the end he hesitated and asked: "I just don't know... Master has ever witnessed the appearance of the younger brother's illness?"

    He guessed that Qin Li had never seen it, he didn't dare, he was guilty and afraid.

    "Well, your senior brother didn't like being a teacher since he was a child, and he seldom made friends with others." Qin Li's skill in changing the subject was really sloppy: "Since he respects you as a senior brother, you should take care of the teacher more. He."

    Zhou Yan complained wildly in his heart, and said with a smile on his face: "That's natural, no matter how bad he is, he is still my junior." "

    Okay." Qin Li patted his hand, unwilling to continue with him Talk about Qin Xiang.

    I wonder what Qin Li will feel like on the night of the new moon this month? Zhou Tan suddenly wanted to know.

    Coming out of Qin Li, Zhou Yan and his disciples went out to the villa together. It can be regarded as a business trip at public expense, the senior brother is just doing a mascot, in fact, there is no actual errand.

    Near noon, all the disciples said: "Why don't we go to the Ruyi Building for a meal?" It's rare for everyone to come out, so they must all agree.

    So they all looked at the senior brother, who is the CEO. The senior

    senior brother Zhou Tan said: "It's fine for you to go and eat, the senior brother has to go back and cook for the senior brother Qin Xiang." Although he was also quite moved, he couldn't be dishonest. ah.

    Everyone was silent collectively, they all admired the elder brother. I just heard that Senior Brother and Junior Brother Qin Xiang lived together, so I was scared to pee, okay?

    A full month passed, during which no one died in the village, and they instantly understood the good intentions of the big brother. Everything is for the villa, everything is for the disciples.

    They just want to say: "Brother, you have worked hard."

    People who don't know the truth are so cute sometimes, and their brains are comparable to the surface of the moon. ╮(╯▽╰)╭

    Saying goodbye to the young and lively disciples, Zhou Tan walked alone on the street. He suddenly thought of Qin Xiang who was locked up in the villa. Has he ever gone shopping? Have you tried all kinds of snacks? Have you seen all kinds of juggling?

    Thinking of that sad junior brother, Zhou Tan no longer has the mood to hang out. On a whim, he bought a colorful sugar figurine, and then rushed back to the villa to be his junior cook.