He continued: "It's just a broken sword, I still don't like it. You can buy me a better one in the future, huh? Buy it or not?" Nie Xiang didn't answer and he continued to shake: "Buy it or not? Do you want to buy it or not?"

    Nie Xiang was afraid of him as a rascal, so he pressed his body and said, "Shut up!"

    "Buy it or not?" Zhou Shao also tried his best to coax the Palace Master.

    The palace lord doesn't hate this kind of Zhou Yan, but just loves his tone, pinching his face and saying: "When I return to the Wuji Palace with respect, I will grant you the position of chief manager, and take care of money and internal affairs for me." This position is full of oil and water. , he knew. In the past, the strict inspections also leaked a lot. In the future, when Zhou Tan takes over the position, he will just turn a blind eye and close one eye.

    "Chief Manager?" Zhou Yan stroked his chin, and said a single word. Why did it remind him of Yang Lianting?

    Bah, Young Master Zhou is not that kind of ungrateful scum.

    With a flash of inspiration, he kissed Nie Xiang and said, "Palace Master, call me Brother Tan." Nie Xiang

    was stunned for a few seconds, then pursed his lips and remained silent, but his eyes were full of amorous feelings, like anger or anger.

    "Call me quickly, I like it when you call me that." Zhou Yan hugged his neck and began to shake it from side to side, as if he would not give up until he achieved his goal.

    "Brother Tang." The palace lord couldn't get over his nonsense, so he called out in a low voice, it was really beautiful.

    Zhou Yan fainted: "I'm so happy, what should I do if my ears are swollen due to pregnancy?" The palace lord's voice is very nice, especially when it is intentionally lowered, it's so easy.

    The palace lord said lazily: "I usually call you Zhou." Don't let him be complacent.

    "That won't work, you've already been called, so just change it." Zhou Yan didn't want him to change it back: "Brother Xiang, we don't have the surname Zhou, it seems that we are not familiar with each other? Don't you think so?" Do you want to be shameless?

    Ah Fu: "Every day I hear someone playing nympho and cheating on men. What should I do? Urgent! Wait online!"

    Zhou Chen: "Cool, I'm busy."

    Ah Fu: "..." I really miss that innocent girl back then. Pure young master Zhou, unfortunately he is no longer here.

    Zhou Tan, who was complained about, didn't even move his eyebrows. He continued to grind Nie Xiang, screaming shamelessly at his brother.

    Nie Xiang still didn't agree to him in the end, there is a kind of person who hangs on to you more the more you beg him, that's how willful he is.

    "Okay, whatever the palace lord likes, I'll call you the palace lord." Knowing that he couldn't grind it, he stopped playing, and went to sleep, "Good night, palace lord." He has to get up early tomorrow, and he won't practice swords. You can punch and play Tai Chi!

    Palace Master: "..." I feel a little bit disappointed.

    It was dawn again, day after day, and in the blink of an eye they lived in the bamboo building for two months. Zhou Tan calculated that it has been more than two months since he came to this world, but the palace lord's magic skills have not yet been perfected.

    He knew very well that only when the palace lord's revenge was avenged would the happiness index have a chance to soar to 100%.

    The question is, when will the palace lord's magic skills be practiced?