Those cold eyes stared at him, and Zhou Yu shouted: "It's not what you think! They are here to hunt and kill me!"

    All the senior brothers: "Ah, it's Demon Nie! Junior brother, go back and report the letter! " , I'll stop him!"

    Nie Xiang didn't say anything, just pushed Zhou Qian forward, and walked away gracefully.

    This is really Hongguoguo pit teammates!

    Zhou Yan has already exposed the fact that he is a traitor, who dares to run around in Wudang uniform with such a big face.

    "Traitor, kill him!"

    The palace lord had already left, Zhou Yan smiled helplessly, alright, let his virgin kill be dedicated to his fellow seniors.

    "Actually, I don't want to hurt you, if you can let me go." He stood there empty-handed, but he had an awe-inspiring look.

    When he raised his hand, it didn't look like Wudang's kung fu.

    "Stop talking nonsense, let's do it!" Everyone felt that this traitor had already fallen, and he even practiced magic skills.

    If Zhou Tan knew what the Wudang disciples were thinking, he would definitely smile wryly. Can everyone practice magic skills? If he wants to practice magic skills, the Palace Master must be willing.

    After the words fell, Zhou Li confronted the Wudang sword formation with his bare hands, unexpectedly, he did not lose the wind.

    "As expected, you have already betrayed!" If you don't use a kung fu that they have never seen before, don't think it must be a magic kung fu.

    Zhou Shao was too lazy to argue with them: "Look at the sword!" Where did he get the sword!

    He didn't have a sword, so he decided to grab one.

    Ah Fu suddenly said: "Quick battle, the palace lord is in danger!"

    Zhou Qian wounded seven people with a single sword, tipped his toes, and swiped in the direction of the palace lord.

    Bamboo forest, Qingfeng, the heads of the six major sects.

    "You deceived others so much that you actually surrounded and beat up my Palace Mistress! Scary!" Zhou Qian swung his sword towards the west and rushed into the battle circle.

    Who is this yellow-mouthed kid?

    The six major sects were puzzled, but only the head of Wudang took a closer look, saying that Ge Laozi's is my sect's uniform.

    Isn't that the traitor of the day? He's not dead yet?

    "Amitabha!" The great monk came to send the traitor to the west, look at the staff!

    "Qiang Qiang!" Zhou Tan fulfilled his wish to share the firepower, and all the monks, nuns and Taoists joined him.

    Nie Xiang dealt with the remaining three people much better than before. He was a little surprised to see Zhou Mi's ability to do anything with ease, but that idiot's martial arts were not bad.

    "Palace Master, are you alright?" the idiot shouted.

    "Hmph!" The palace lord answered him disdainfully, it was too stupid.

    Taking advantage of Zhou Yi sharing the three people, Nie Xiang desperately injured his opponents one by one, and then left Zhou Hao again and ran away.

    "Palace Master!" Zhou Shao yelled sadly, why is it always me who gets hurt!

    He will never win against these three old monsters.