Harvesting the Heart of the Palace Master (1)

Start from the beginning

    "Let's go!" Zhou Tan released a flash bomb, turned around, picked up Nie Xiang and ran away.

    Although the effect of that flash bomb is good, its range is limited, and those who are not caught in the outer circle will definitely catch up. So Zhou Yan didn't dare to relax, and ran as fast as he could.

    Nie Xiang has been vomiting blood, and has already vomited all over Zhou Qian. This is really a great visual effect, so Zhou Yan even bothered to feed him Baicao Pills.

    "What is this?" Nie Xiang was on guard with his only consciousness.

    "Healing medicine, take it quickly." Zhou Yan didn't have time to talk to him, so he pinched his mouth and fed it.

    The pill melted in his mouth, and Nie Xiang was surprised to feel his stomach was full of coolness, and the painful internal injury also eased. What kind of healing medicine is this? Even though Nie Xiang was well-informed and never heard of it, he couldn't help squinting at Zhou Chen's profile.

    This disciple of the Wudang sect is gentle and dignified, with a decent face, but he also has a decent temperament! ! Such a person, why would he save a palace master?

    Palace Master: "You have been expelled from the sect."

    The former Wudang disciple rolled his eyes, Nie Xiang smiled evilly, and said gloatingly, "The six major sects will kill you!"

    Zhou Yan said: "The six major factions will definitely kill you before they kill me. Also, we are running for our lives, please be a little more aware, okay?" "

    Hmph, it's just a bunch of mobs."

    "You are being chased by the mob, Palace Master." Zhou Yan changed his position and hugged the Palace Master more comfortably, and asked, "Do you know the terrain nearby? Is there any place to escape?" Running like this is not the way .

    Nie Xiang looked at Zhou Chen gloomyly, and it took him a long time to answer: "There is a river in front." "

    Well, let's escape by water." Zhou Yan didn't know how he had offended the Palace Master, but he still smiled flatteringly, sure.

    Nie Xiang closed her eyes and ignored him, but calmly felt her body was getting better.

    Zhou Yan ran for a while, and finally saw a river, but damn, the river is too fast, is it really okay to jump in like this?

    He hesitated and asked: "Palace Master, can you swim?"

    "No." Nie Xiang shook his head without even opening his eyes. He is also a calm and sharp man, worthy of being the palace lord.

    "There they are, chase after them!"

    A group of chasing soldiers from the Six Major Sects chased after him. As soon as Zhou Yan gritted his teeth, he would die if he died. Gone.

    There was a splash, and the water splashed everywhere.

    Zhou Yan and Nie Xiang were quickly washed away by the current. He not only had to take care of himself, but also carefully supported the palace master's chin so that he would not be suffocated to death.

    "Come up on me..." Zhou Tan lay on his back on the water, struggling to float up.

    Nie Xiang finally opened his eyes, and unceremoniously climbed onto Zhou Chen's body, resting most of his body on Zhou Chen's chest, and was able to breathe normally.

    They escaped a catastrophe, it's that simple.

    Nie Xiang turned her head to look at the six major factions leaving, with a bloodthirsty smile on her face.