Surprised, even more frightened, the first thing he did was to reach out his hand to feel the other person's breath...

    fortunately, he was still alive.

    But, how could this person be with him... Last night... King Xiang just remembered that he was in a bad mood last night, and went to Fushan Waterside Pavilion with Li Xuanyu to drink to relieve boredom. Then he got drunk after drinking, but he couldn't take someone to bed, and he was a man.

    King Xiang glanced at the person who was sleeping soundly in his arms, feeling complicated. He had never had such skin-to-skin contact with anyone, and this was really the first time, but he didn't have any surprises. In his eyes, Zhou Yan was already a dead person.

    "Xu Defang."

    After a while, a man of about fifty walked in and bowed forward: "My lord, the slave is here."

    King Xiang glanced at his arms again, and involuntarily lowered his voice: "Last night was What's going on?" He didn't believe that Xu Defang didn't know, and the more he thought about it, the more he frowned and said coldly: "How did I explain it in the past? You forgot?" He said that no one was allowed to climb on his bed.

    Firstly, those people's minds are not pure, and secondly, they are afraid that one will die and the other will die, so what's the point.

    Xu Defang lowered his head and said in a low voice: "This is what Master Li Dutong acquiesced. He said that this young master is a good man. He is an upright young man, not a low-level person. And..." "Speak." King Xiang was not

    angry She looked at him arrogantly, as if he was going to clean him up if he couldn't say he was satisfied.

    "Hey, my lord doesn't know something. This young man begged to serve his lord. The slave originally disapproved, but Li Dutong tried his best to protect him, so the slave couldn't do anything about it." Xu Defang said, muttering in his heart, only Afraid that this young master might encounter some difficulties, he only thought of this method to seek help from the palace.

    When the person dies, the palace will naturally compensate him for his difficulties.

    How could King Xiang not think of things that Xu Defang could think of. At this moment, he didn't know whether to laugh at himself or what to do, it turned out that he was already so pathetic.

    Seeing that Zhou Yan would not wake up for a while, King Xiang carefully moved him away, got up and said to Xu Defang: "I will go back to the palace first, you... stay and watch him. If someone dies, he will be buried. If he is not dead, then ask him what he wants."

    Xu Defang asked naively: "My lord, will he agree to everything he wants?"

    King Xiang paused his clothed hand, and then smiled sarcastically: "The premise is that he is not dead. . ” Right now, this person is still angry, and his fate can be regarded as hard. Thinking about those ones back then, he suffered disaster without even touching them.

    "Hey, yes, I obey." Xu Defang didn't dare to speak anymore, he wished he could slap his stupid mouth, lest he would make the prince sad again. All these years, it is a great credit for such a hard-nosed young master to serve the prince all night without dying. Naturally, they will give whatever they want.

    After King Xiang left, Zhou Tan slept until noon, and didn't get up until he was very hungry.

    Xu Defang got the order from King Xiang, saying to look at Zhou Yan, and kept looking at Zhou Yan. After a cup of tea, he would stretch out his hand to check Zhou Tan's breath. Every time he finds that Zhou Tan is still breathing, he feels strange and happy.