I gave birth to a monkey for the prince (1)

Start from the beginning

    Task name: I will give birth to a monkey for the prince.

    Task object: King Xiang

    Object background: The fourth son of the former emperor of Yasukuni, a compatriot of the current emperor Younger brother.

    Object idea: Change fate, heir.

    Task content: Please change the fate of his wife, and conceive a child for him.

    Task support: One bone lock (suppresses luck), one pregnancy pill (a man gives birth to a child) , three hidden weapons (necessary for home use), one hidden attribute pill (unknown),

    permanent equipment: flaming red lips (kiss fascination), ecstasy electric eyes (look at lovesickness), house surgery level one (used for ecstasy, can be upgraded ) Guqin skill level (can be upgraded)

    or above, please complete the task within ten months, otherwise you will be punished by the system.

    Just listen to the task name before, Zhou Yi will be Sparta. Hearing about the haunted house He was already in a mess in the middle of the spell. But this is all temporary, Ah Fu believes that their big-hearted and invincible Young Master Zhou can hold it. Sure enough, after digesting it for two seconds,

    Zhou Yan said: "Let's start, don't waste time. "

    Afukaisen said happily: "Okay! Please confirm to enter the second mission of the ancient plane, I will give birth to a monkey for the prince." "Confirm to

    enter."

    "Reading mission data...logging into the plane... please wait ..."

    The scene in front of me changed into an antique wing room. Zhou Tan looked around calmly, it was fine, there was no one else.

    "Ah Fu, what is this place?"

    A Fu replied anxiously: "This is Fushanshuixie, the most high-end kiln in the capital of Yasukuni. The identity assigned to you by the system is a Qingguan here. The person you need help is now It will come later."

    Zhou Jianmo, senior, Yaozi. No matter how advanced it is, it can't change the fact that this is a kiln. He suddenly changed from a fairy boy to a kiln selling jokes. He said it was very fresh.

    "Prince Xiang likes girls?" Could it be that the man he is about to sleep with is a veteran in love?

    "I don't know if he likes it or not, but he doesn't have conditions for a girl ticket, because it will kill someone."

    Zhou Yan nodded and began to tidy up himself in the mirror. He was still wearing a fairy-like white dress at the moment, which obviously didn't fit the style of the kiln. He needed to change his equipment.

    After a while, he changed himself into a lake-blue robe, which was also very fairy, but full of vitality.

    "Take the Pregnancy Pill now. You must finish him off tonight, because you are only ten months old. Now you are pregnant, and you will give birth just in time." The system has already calculated it for him, so there is no need to procrastinate.

    "You don't have to worry about it, I know what's in my heart." Zhou Yan smiled at the mirror, very satisfied.

    After a while, a little girl came in, "Young Master Hengzhou, Mom asked me to inform you that Master Dutong is here, and I might ask you to play the piano." Zhou Yan heard Ah Fu say that Lord Dutong is a good friend of King

    Xiang , he nodded: "Okay, I see."

    Sure enough, not long after, that girl came over again, and this time Lord Dutong ordered him. Zhou Tan was already ready, picked up the guqin in the room, and walked over to the girl politely.