"Hello, it's nice to meet you as well." Gia smiles as she said warmly.

The woman turns to the manager behind the girl and shakes his as well, and from the two's actions, Gia guess the two met before already.

"I haven't introduce myself yet, I am Ms. Cho, the music supervisor for upcoming drama Special Smile."

The girl bows again, smiling politely at her, "I've also watched a few dramas that you participated in, it's really good, the music is a match for it, although maybe the song isn't an original soundtrack."

"You do know a lot Gia, as how your manager described you," Ms. Cho saids, admiring at how much this girl actually knows, "I guessed you've already see the document?"

Ms. Cho mention briefly about the document, "You are going to sing Got The Thrill for Special Smile as the theme song for this Korean high school drama."

"Yes I did, and you've mention about your requirements on the song - "

Ms. Cho and Gia continues to talk as they took a seat in the room, sitting by the table and start discussing more into details.

"You actually wrote the song and lyrics yourself - wait and the arrangement?" she ask unbelievingly, flipping through a few papers of her copy of the song.

"Yeah." Gia held out a smile again, as she helped the staffs to set up the equipment and cables that they'll need to use later.

"You are a really talented kid," the woman looks into Gia, "I have a daughter myself, and she likes Twice a lot."

"Really? That's very nice," the girl smiles brightly again, "Did she know that you are working with one of the members of Twice?"

"Yeah I've told her, but I think she's having school, so she need me to ask for your signature."

"Sure no problem!" Gia answered back smoothly.

"Okay I think we can start now," Ms. Cho as she looked around the studio, everything is been settled up already, "You can head in to the recording room Gia."

The next 20 minutes have been really good, and since Got The Thrill have lots of different parts by all the members, there voices have a lot are overlapped, and with Gia will have to do a few more times to get a few more samples to choose from for the other music directors.

Ms. Cho have also told Gia about the main story, letting her to feel it more before recording it.

"Can we do another one for the previous line? I think I do it better for that one."

As the girl is focusing on her work, she didn't realised a few visitors walked into the recording room behind the maknae.

"Surprise!" the few girls yelled together, before hugging the girl from the back, caught the youngest one in complete surprised.

A wide grin appears on Gia's face when she turns around, "Nay? Penguin - and Tzu? Why are you all here?"

"To visit you of course," Tzuyu said softly, "and we brought some snacks for you all as well."

"We missed you!" Nayeon said excitedly, hugging the maknae again as Mina at the side helped Gia to take off her headphones.

"Ms. Cho? You know about this?" As Gia wants to know more from the music director, but the woman just smiles and give a few motions to ask her to enjoy the moment with her members.

Gia smiles politely and thank her.

"The three of us are having a free time for the morning, then have a photoshoot later as a group, you remember right?" Mina said, Gia replies with a nod.

"Hows the recording?" Tzuyu asked.

The maknae stared into her 3 older sisters while a wide smile appears on her face, "It's been really good! And Ms. Cho is really nice to me as well."

Nayeon, Mina, and Tzuyu are all secretly inside in their hearts so proud of their maknae, their baby actually really has been requested to sing a theme song for a drama, finally.

"We couldn't be more proud of you Meong, I'm so in love with this solo project of yours, a song you written yourself!" Nayeon said, giving another hug to the youngest girl.

"I know all your unnies does as well," Mina saids softly, looking into Gia's grey blue eyes.

"And Meng, you know your eyes are so~ sparkly today." Tzuyu commented, lean forward to stared into the maknae's eyes.

"It's because you guys are here now! I believe that's why." the girl said cutely as she hugs the 3 girls together, they response to it quickly, the 4 are all melting into the hug.

"You girls can stay and observe the recording if you want," The four girls smiles brightly and thank Ms. Cho.

"Okay, Gia want to start at the outro part 3, Sana's part - okay really, three - two - one -"

The music of the outro rings in Gia's headphones, and of course, the girl sing it flawlessly.

The moment when Gia starts recording, Ms. Cho knows she have choose the right person. This girl manage to sing the song so perfectly, being able to keep the song's original feelings, and with adding the extra ones requires from the drama series. But somehow, Gia still manages to keep the sparkles from her members voice in the original version and add her own's in.

With knowing that this song is written by this singer? Ms. Cho only got more impress of the girl.

Nayeon, Mina, and Tzuyu are seated at the sofas behind Ms. Cho and the other music directors, they cheer up on loudly every time when their maknae finished a part, and she'll blush, being embarrassed each time seeing her older sisters keep cheering up on her like that.

"Go Gia!" "You're doing it so well!" "We love you!"

All staffs giggles along when Tzuyu yelled out to the maknae.

Gia smiles warmly before turning her focus back to the mic, the vocal sheets and her notes on it.

"Let's try another one," the girl saids in a singing voice tone.

Mina said in a whisper, still loud enough to let Nayeon and Tzuyu hear it clearly, "So cute."

Vote and comment if you like this chapter and support my future book

And I know that I'll miss Tzuyu's birthday soon, sorry. So I wish her a big and big happy birthday!! We love you so much!!!

See you soon ~