Chapter 8: Sneaky

*ZOEY'S POV*

I wake up at 9am to a message from Jamie.

*Come to my hockey game today?*

*Of course. Me and Stac are going together.*

*See you soon*

"Zoey, zoey, zoeyyy." I hear Staci sing coming into my room.

"Hey Staci." I smile at her.

We drive to the arena walking in. Crowds of people storming the area, the boys all in the locker rooms.
"I want to go wish Levi goodluck." Staci says. I follow her as we walk to the lockerrooms.

Staci goes in and i wait outside. The door opens Jamie coming out alone. A smile coming onto my face.

"Hi love." He says smiling down at me.
"Hi handsome."
He places a kiss to my lips.

"Wish me luck."
"Goodluck." I smile placing another quick kiss to his lips.

The door opens the entire team and Staci come out. Me and Jamie step apart a bit. That was close.

We go to the arena waiting for the game to begin. They come skating into the ice. I watch Jamie as he plays. He's so good.

~~

I walk into their house to go see Staci. Before i get to her room i'm pulled into the bathroom and the doors locked.

Jamie.

"What are you doing?" I whisper yell as i turn on the tap running the water so no one can hear us.
"I missed you." He pulls a grumpy face.
"I saw you at school? And at hockey?"
"But you don't talk to me or cuddle me." He whines coming towards me putting his arms around my waist.
"Your such a child." I shake my head giggling.
He smiles placing a soft kiss to my lips.

"Okay i actually have to go to see your sister now." I say.
"Fine." He huffs letting me go.

I leave the bathroom and he stays in. I go to Staci's room and greet her on the bed while she does homework on her desk.

"Did you go to the toilet?" She asks.
"Yeah." I lie.
"You didn't flush?"
"I was washing my hands." I smile sheepishly.
"Oh okay." She looks at me hesitantly before going back to her homework.

I open a snap message from Jamie. I open it laying down on the bed away from Staci so she can't see it from her desk.

*Kinda fun sneaking around*

*Your an asshole sometimes*

*Thanks dumbass*

*love you too*

*i wish i could say the same*

*JAMIE*

*Im kidding, i love you*

I smile and shut my phone off. I walk behind Staci.