Detention

Requested by: @emily_ohno

America's POV-

It was another hasty morning. I woke upto the sound of my alarm clock beeping. I threw up the covers and got of the bed In half langour. I picked up my clock to check the time. '7:00? I still have some time.' I wondered. I looked upto the mirror. My eyes were surrounded by a bulge of eye bags. I was still feeling lethargic and didn't want to go to school.

I got ready by 7:15 and sat on my couch, wondering what to eat. Since I didn't know how to cook, I tend to order my food. I opened McDonald's app and ordered a hamburger and some coke.

I patiently waited till the doorbell rang. I got up and opened the door. "Order for-" The delivery boy spoke but I cut him off. "Yes yes." I blurted and almost snatched the food and shut the door in his face. I know I've been acting rude but I wasn't in the mood today. 

'Whats wrong with me today?' I wondered. I thought that maybe I was just pissed off about getting up and early and shrugged it off. I opened up my parcel and gobbled down my burger. I took a huge chunk of the item In my mouth and thrust it In my throught, Without barely chewing it. 

After a while which felt like a second, It was 7:45. "Well, time to go to school.' I huffed. I grabbed my backpack and walked all the way to the bus stop. I saw many others on the way too. I decided to ignore as I was feeling lazy and didn't feel like talking to them.

After a few minutes of walking, I was at my destination. I saw Canada already standing at the bus-stop. "Hey Canbin!" I greeted. I called him 'can-bin' just to piss him off. He was used to me and usually just shrugged it off. "Oh Hi!" He greeted me back. "You're down early today." Canada pointed. "Yeah. Thanks to that damn alarm." I sighed. He just chuckled.

After a few minutes, many people came at the bus-stop. Soon, their happy chatters and laughter broke the awkward silence of the place. I let out a satisfaction sigh. I felt more comfortable In noisy crowds rather than just two or three people around me. It somehow made me feel less nervous. 

A few minutes later, the bus arrived. I was one of the first ones to jump aboard. I quickly took my favourite seat before anyone else could get it. Beside me sat Canada. Behind me sat UK and France. I was chatting with them the whole time. The 'BISMAP' crew were the ones making the most commotion. They even got scolded by the driver a few times, but they didn't mind.

We arrived at school. I was also quick to get out of the vehicle. I finally felt energetic for once. After a short walk, I found myself on the stairs, on my way to the floor where my class is supposed to be. I was chatting with Canada and Australia on the way. Many others were right on my tail. I noticed Indonesia, Phillipines and Malaysia chatting happily. Singapore was chatting with Turkey, making new friends perhaps. Canada always made friends easily. He encouraged me to make new friends In my new class too, but most of them were my enemies.

After a short walk, we were at the classroom. Canada wasn't in my class so I bid him good-bye and went to my class alongside Australia. I sighed. I was feeling alone already. Most of my friends were in the other class. I only had Australia, India, Norway, Denmark, Brazil and South Korea. I sat at my usual place, behind one of my worst enemies, Russia.

It was a looong day. I didn't do much. I just sat In silence. I was asked to read a couple times. The teacher also gave us some homework. She also asked me a question, which I was unable to answer, but I didn't mind. I wasn't in the mood today. It was break time.

The whole class, except some people, got up and bolted out of the room. I noticed Canada standing at the door, beckoning me to come out. I Immidietly sprang up and rushed towards me. "Sup, how was school so far?" I asekd him. "Hm..pretty good. Except the teacher gave us a ton of homework to complete by the next day." He cried, after thinking for a good while. We went over to the cafeteria. We were one of the early ones In the cafeteria. We grabbed our tray and sat on our table. Me, Canada and the some of the Europeans sat here.