THE END?

Moon put his hat on my face and covered my eyes with it, I snatched it off and saw Moon's face. He was covering his mouth with his hand. He was blushing and looking at the floor. 

"Haha! you look so adorable Moon!"

"shut up.."

"you're blushing so much" 

"it's not my fault.. it's just that you're.."

"I am what?"

"cute."

I pinched Moons cheeks and gave him a kiss cheek. Moon blushed in response.

I then gave him a kiss on the lips, this time he pulled my lips back to his. 

(note jsyk: sun was watching :D)

We fell asleep together, hugging each other.

_______________________________________________________________________________

I woke up to the sound of children laughing, I was in Sun's room. I quckly realized that i was still wearing sun's clothes, but I  thought that the kids might find it funny. I went down the stairs and moon was playing hide and seek with the kids so i decided I would come back later . After a bit sun found every kid, they started drawing together. 

"Hello Sunny!"

"goodmorning sweet-  I mean sunshine!"

"oooooh" The kids said together 

Me and Sun both laughed it off.

when the kids went away me and Sun had a bit of time alone before I had to go home. 

"so um.. sunshine?"

"what is it Sun?"

"I saw what you and Moon did yesterday and I thought we could-umm.."

"w-wait, did you saw us kiss?!" 

"mh-mhm"

"do.. do you want kiss me ?"

" sunbite? can I?"

"sure..."

Sun hold me into a tight and soft hug. He than sat down and crouched

 ( remember sun and moon are 10 ft tall... sorry if in the drawings they looked so small )

he nervously kissed my lips, and his eyes.. turned into hearts again !

"aww sunny!" 

"what is it sunbite?"

"can I take a photo of you?"

"a photo? sure !"

I took a photo of him and let him see what it looked like.

"wow, sunbite that's me ! and my eyes.. they are shaped like hearts?"

" yes! that's what I meant."

Sun hugged me and made me fall on the floor. We both laughed . 

 AHSSHBSKJNIHSBXIUBJSJIONJ I AM SO SORRY BECAUSE THIS CHAPTER IS SO SHORT, I DONT HAVE ANY IDEA ON HOW TO MAKE A STORY END HELPPP. I hope you enjoyed this silly little story that I started to write this summer in august and finished only now. thanks for the support and remember there will be some one shots of Sun/Moon x female ( or on request male ) reader. here are some titles I will give to the one shots !

Phone 

Cats 

Charger 

Swear words 

The ex 

These are just some few ideas that I had in my mind.