I REALLY MEAN IT.

Y/N'S POV:

I thought of it all the night, and I came to the conclusion I prefer Sun and Moon over Liam.  I know they are not humans, but they act like them and I think it's adorable. Tomorrow I will confess my feelings to Sun first. I will not tell Moon untill I am ready. 

----------------------------------------------------------THE NEXT MORNING-----------------------------------------

 "hello Sun"

"hello y/n! did you know that Liam got sick and isn't coming today?"

" oh I didn't know that, poor him!"

"yea, poor him"

This is perfect! I can confess to Sun without any problem!

"well, let's get ready sunbite, the kids are gonna arrive in any moment"

-----------------------------------------------------AFTER WORK----------------------------------------------------------

SUN'S POV:

"Sun I have to tell you something, it's very important, can we go to your room?"

"Of course sunbite!"

we walked to my room, Y/n was acting kinda weird.

she suddently took my hands and squeezed them, aww!

"Sun.. I tought about it all night. And I finally can tell you the truth"

"what is it, sunbite?"

" I came to the conclusion that I don't like Liam."

I saw y/n's face becoming pinker and she wasn't looking at me directly in the eyes.  Wait, could this be a...c-confession?! I felt my face becoming hotter.

"Sun, I mean I like you, I really mean it." 

"Wait.. you mean in a r-romantic way?"

AAH! DID SHE CONFESS TO ME? THIS IS THE BEST MOMENT OF MY LIFE!!!

"Of course, silly"

"Y/n I LIKE YOU TOO, I AM SO HAPPY, I COULD.. I COULD EXPLODE !"

" Sun, one more thing, could you deactivate Moon's vision?"

"It was already deacivated!"

"so,  what I was trying to say was... would you get mad if I liked Moon too?"

"hmm.. I think not? I'm not sure. I won't assure you I won't be jelaous of him!"

"Good, then let me do one more thing."

Y/n standed on her tip toes, and kissed me on the lips. My eyes became heart shaped again.

"Sun, you're so adorable"

I blushed a lot. I cupped her face and placed kisses all over it. Y/n giggled, she's so cute!.

She then hugged me.

"so, remember when you asked me if we were gonna have a sleepover?"

"I sure remember, sunbite!"

"well, do you want to have one today?"

"oh my, yes!"

I settled everything up for the slumber party, I made sure y/n was getting the softest pillows and plushies.

"y/n, do you have a pajama?"

"oh right, I didn't remember to take one, well I will sleep with the same clothes I am wearing right now"

"No way you're doing that ."

I went to a chest I had in my room and took one of my pants and shirts. I then handed them to y/n

"Sun, are those your clothes? they are huge!"

"yes they are! try them on"

y/n walked to the staff bathroom that was in the daycare, I sat down and waited for her patiently.

"S-Sun the pants are too long for me"

Since kids always rip off their clothes while playing, I know how to knit.

"y/n I can adjust them for you!, hand them over!"

"thank you so much, Sun"

"No problem...sweetheart!"

I saw y/n blushing as she closed the bathroom's door.  It took me about ten minutes to make the pants shorter, I had to cut off atleast  50/60 cm of it.

I gave the pants and waited for her to wear them. She came out the bathroom, she looked adorable.

"Y/n, you look adorable" I truly meant it. 

"T-thank you Sun!"

she sat down next to me, and I had an idea.

 IM SO SORRY IF YOU DONT HAVE LONG HAIR, PLS FORGIVE ME 

I wanted to braid her hair. 

" Sunbite, can I braid your hair?"

"go ahead, I should have some hair elastics in my bag.

I went to take her bag and searched for the elastics. I couldn't find any.

"sunbite, there are no elastics here..wait I have an idea"

I took off the red ribbons I had in my arms and started braiding her hair.

I finished and gave her a mirror.

"you look so pretty!"

"I look very silly"

"I'ts not true! Indeed you look very beautiful!"

"Thank you, Sun" 

" no problem!"

after a while, we both layed on our backs and y/n hugged me. I closed my eyes and we must have fallen asleep after that.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/N'S POV:

I woke up in the middle of the night to Moon sitting next to me, the power went out and I didn't notice. 

I sat on the floor and looked at Moon, He was awake.

"Hello Moon"

"Hi, y/n.. why are you wearing Sun's clothing..? and are those his ribbons in your hair?.."

"oh it's a long story, I am happy that you're here! I actually have something to tell you."

"Then tell me." 

I don't know why but Moon looked very pissed off, was he jelaous of Sun?

"I like you, Moon."

" This was very unexpected, but as you know, I like you too starlight"

AAAAAAAAA Y/N FINALLY CONFESSED! ARE YOU HAPPY ABOUT THAT? This was a very hard chapter to me, since I have never confessed to anyone before, so I kinda invented what a confession would be like imo. hope you liked it.