MEETING MOON

He was avoiding my question so I decided to ask him again."sun, when can I meet moon?"

"Oh, sunbite I'm sorry but he is failing to keep his anger due to a system problem,so if I let him out now he might be aggressive."

"Well, I don't mind him being aggressive, unless he hurts me." I said

"Don't worry Y/N, he would never hurt anyone but he might be a Little mean"

"I can handle that, so , can I turn off the lights?" I said while I was heading to the light switch

"Ok,but Just be careful"

I Turned the lights off, and I heard Sun changing his form, although i couldn't see him. Then, I suddently heard a growl coming from behind me .

"Hello! Is Moon here?" I said while looking where the sound came from..

"Hi." Moon said with a angry voice

"I'm a new employer at pizza Plex. I'd like to work with you and sun or someone else here."

I suddently saw two small red lights in front of me, they must be Moon's eyes.

" I don't care what you want. Just leave me alone."

"I Need a work, so you must collaborate with me, please."

"I Will not help you, Sun will."

"Ok, but I read at the entrance of the daycare about naptime, which you lead, so we'll have to work together." I said with a pissed off voice

"I will think about that, you dont need to do anything and just let the children rest." Moon said

"All right, i will turn the lights on now." I said while going to the light Stitch for the second time

" No. Not now, i want to stay out for more time." Moon shouted

"Okay, so can I work with you and sun?"

"Yes. Just don't bother me"

" I'm heading to the reception to apply to the work at the daycare, goodbye".

Moon didn't say anything, so I took a flashlight from my backpack and started to go to the reception.

After some minutes I finally arrived to the reception, there was still the girl I saw earlier.

"Hello! Did you choose who you will work with?" She said when she saw me

"Yes, I'd like to work with Sun and Moon. but can I still visit Montgomery and Roxanne?"

"Of course you can, here are the papers to fill and your uniform will be at the storage room in the daycare."

I filled up the papers.
"When will my shift start?"

"Tomorrow at 9.30 Am"

"Ok, than you. See you Tomorrow!"

"Bye bye!"

After that I went home, i was very tired.

I started unpacking and organizing all the things i had in my backpack.

I took out a notebook, a pen, a flashlight, some gums, my charger and then the sundrop plushie i bought.

I placed It on my bed because i tought It was cute, and finally i put on my pajamas and basically collapsed on my bed.

The alarm started to ring at 8 am, I got up, took a shower and put on comfy clothes since I had to change them when I was at the daycare.

A taxi brought me to the daycare, so I entered, passed by the reception and greeted the lady. Then I went to the daycare. It was still 9am so I had some time to change myself into the uniform and talk a bit with Sun or Moon.

The lights were on, so I was sure Sun was there.

I was right, he was cleaning the floor from some glitter glue stains the Kids made the day before.

"Hi Sun!"

"Hi y/n!, I'm Happy to see you here!"

"I have to go in the storage room, i'll be right back."

"Okay!" Sun said with a happy voice

I found the storage room and picked up my uniform. It was cute, It had a drawing of Sun and Moon together. I put It on and It was comfier of the clothes i had before.

I went back to the daycare and Sun looked at me surprised.

"So you decided to work with us?" He said with a joyful voice

"Yes! How does my uniform look?"

"It looks perfect!...also I wanted to know what you talked about with Moon if you don't mind telling me."

"Oh sure, so basically I talked about the naptime and he said he would do everything. Then he said i didn't have to bother him and Just bother you."

" He didnt attacked you or anything, right?" Sun said with a worried look

"No don't worry he didn't do anything to me, I thought he would've been meaner!" I said trying to cheer him up a bit

He then holded me into a tight hug in his arms.

"Sun, your soffocating me!" I said while coughing

"Oh sunbite! I was so worried he would've hurt you!"

Author here again! I Hope you enjoyed this new chapter! I think I will publish frequently since I don't have school until the 19 of September. Thank you again for the support<3