GETTING TO KNOW EACHOTHER

A new day at the daycare. 

I'ts been a month since I started working here , but I still dont know many things about Sun and Moon.

I packed up a bag and went to the daycare.

"hi sun! how are you?"

"oh hello Y/N! I'm ok. how are you?" 

"I'm alright, how about you?"

"Im fine! Get in your uniform, its almost 9:30am"

"Oh! Yea sorry." I put on my uniform and went to greet the kids with sun"

----------------afterwork------------------------

"Hey sun I wanted to talk to you so we can get to know eachother better"

"Of course sunbite! Can I ask you things too?"

"Yes..so. Let's start with simple questions...Whats your favorite color?"

"My favorite color is bright yellow! How about you?"

"My favorite color is purple or (your favorite color)" 

" Cool! I also wanted to ask a thing "

"Sure go ahead!"

" Do you prefer the day... or the night?" 

"oh, well...I don't think I like one more than the other. I like the day because I get to see you and the kids, but I like the night too because I can sleep and see Moon"

"Hmm, seems about right. " 

I think he made this question as a trick to understand if I prefered him or Moon.

"Well, what's your favorite activity to do with the kids ?"

"I think I really like drawing and painting with them!! I really like the drawing they make so I hang them up in my rooms walls!"

"Wait, Sun, you have a room?! Oh wait, I remember the receptionist saying something about it"

"Of course, otherwise where would I rest and recharge?"

"Can I see it?"

"I'd rather for you not to see it.."

"why not? I want to see the kids drawings too!"

"Uhm... ok but don't say I didn't warn you"

"ook?"

Sun started  to lead me to his room, there were lots of stairs, I guess he was just used to it since he did them everyday, but I was very exhausted

He opened the door very gently.

The walls were full of the kids drawing, but on the central wall there was a drawing of me and him sitting together and holding hands, It was completly surrounded  by sticker, but mainly red hearts.

I let out a littlle chuckle, That was adorable.

"Sunbite, why are you laughing?" 

I could tell from his voice that he was embarassed .

I AM BACK!!! sorry but I didnt really have time to Publish anything because of school...This chapter is very short but 4 longer chapters are out! Hope you enjoy them!