Giana was having the time of her life while singing to a song by Daddy Yankee while Arthur just sat there quietly.

****

Giana looked confused as she looked at the street names and maps on her phone.

"No, Giana it's this way."

"Arthur, it was the previous turn. You missed it."

"It says venue parking right there."

"But we have to park on the other parking lot, not the main one."

"Oh. Well I didn't know."

"I thought I told you."

****

"Hey everyone, it's Arthur. I'm recording for Giana while she's doing soundcheck. She's on the stage right now."

Arthur angled the camera to show Giana on stage behind him. She noticed he was recording and blew a kiss at the camera.

****

Giana held the camera as she and Arthur exited the venue.

"I could only record a small amount because I can't reveal too much. It's pretty late now and we're heading back to the hotel. Hopefully we don't get lost again."

"It's not my fault you didn't give me proper instructions."

"Fine, fine. I'll take the blame. Okay guys, next clip will probably be of tomorrow."

****

Giana was sitting at a vanity while someone did her hair.

"Hi guys, I'm at the venue already getting ready. Lan's here with me. He brought me some maple donuts"

She flipped the camera to show Lando laying down on a couch.

"Every time I have a show, I have to request a couch for Lando in my room."

"I bring you donuts and you love me ."

"Good point. By the way, he's going to be recording some of the show for the video."

****

Lando was holding the camera. "Hey, it's me. Gi's about to go on stage right now. I'm here with nearly half the grid because Gi loves everyone and has to invite all of them."

He revealed some of them standing to the right of him. "Guys say hi. Giana told me you guys have to."

Charles rolled his eyes before smiling and waving to the camera. Carlos, Isa, and Arthur waved as well.

"Lando, is her dad here?" Charles asked.

Lando nodded. "Yeah, he's backstage with her."

"Oi, we want to come out too." Daniel could be heard to the other side of Lando.

Lando angled the camera to reveal Daniel, Pierre, and Yuki. Max was there with Kelly and Alex was there with Lily.

****

Daniel's voice was heard again. "It was really cool of Giana to give us a designated section."

"She said she wanted us to feel comfortable and have a good view of the stage."

"Are Esteban and Mick showing up?" Daniel asked.

"I'm not sure. Mick told me yes and Gi said, and I quote, something about sending Estie Bestie the exact location." Lando told him.