Chapter 12 Proposal

POV y/n: "it was a cliff" "huh seriously!?" Emma shouts. His eyes narrow as he looks at her "don't get worked up it wasn't a height we could jump from" "but there is a way for us to escape".

Norman walks toward a bookshelf that's next to me, pulls out a notebook. Walks toward my bed and started writing on a blank piece of paper.
"So I went to the edge of the wall. It's split into 2 more walls one side continued along the cliff the other wall was the side of our house" ray looks at norman in shock. Norman nods as he knows that ray understands now. "It means this grace field house is in a hexagon and out beyond it is nothing but forest" I say. Norman was about to say something when we heard the door knob to our room start turning. We flinch. The door opens to reveal Phil.

"Norman!! Moms calling for you." "Tell her I'll be right there" "okay!" We sit in silence for a moment. "We'll looks like i should get going"
"Hey wait!" "Norman!" Ray and Emma shout.
I just stay quiet and observe them.. "here you can have this back I won't be needing it" norman handed ray the device he made him. Ray grabbed Norman's shoulders and shoved him against the wall. "Your plan was to come back from the start wasn't it!?" I see Norman's eyes stare at me than
Look back at ray. "You said we'd stay alive together!". "You know I'm interested in why y/n hasn't said anything this whole time".

*SHIT! He shifted the attention on me*
"Y/n is there a reason you haven't said anything?
Did you know this wouldn't work out? Or did you know my plans before hand?" I sweat dropped "uh I just am-..." *god dammit think think*
"I just am in shock and can't express words right now because I'm sad your leaving..?" It came out more like a question than a statement. I noticed Emma and ray gave me a questioning look than looked back at norman. "Anyway, sorry I lied" Norman told ray. Ray slowly walked backwards and plopped on the edge of my bed. He put his fingers in his hair and sulked.

POV Ray: *this was not supposed to happen he was supposed to leave and die out in the forest! Now I'm less closer to getting y/n my dear y/n*
*all because of that damn smart jackass*

POV y/n: "I'm leaving the rest to you. Make sure the escape succe-" "wait,norman!" Emma shouts.
Without warning norman runs and hugs all three of us on my bed. "So warm.. thank you for everything because of you three, I had a good life" he backed away from the hug and stood right in front of me. His hand traveled up my face all the way to my cheek. He leaned to the side my ear and whispered "I wish I could've told you I loved you mon amour" he kissed my cheek and stepped away from me. I could feel glares radiating off ray and Emma "goodbye" he said one final time than left.

Pov Norman: As I walked into my room I glance at the luggage and than look to my side to see the thing that Emma and y/n called "A cup phone".
I stare at it recalling the memories from the past.
It doesn't take long though before I'm out the trance when I hear the door open behind me.
I look to see don and Gilda looking at me worriedly, I give them a smile.

Outside the bedroom

I walk downstairs luggage in hand and spot mom. "Thanks for waiting for me mom" she turns around and glances at me for a bit before a smile appears on her face. "Of course, let's go now norman.. everyone's waiting"

As I take the last step off the stairs mom hands me my hat and slowly walks away. I follow after her until I reach the front door and turn around to see everyone in front of me. I look at y/n who seems to be avoiding eye contact by looking slightly down. "Y/n" I call out but I notice she flinches as I say her name. "Take care of everyone for me, okay?" She doesn't say anything but nods.  It was silent..

"Okay, everyone. Goodbye" I close my eyes and smile but soon flash open my eyes as I see all the younger kids hugging me and crying. "Norman!!"
"Thank you for everything" I say and smile once again. "Good luck!" "See you later!" I hear some say. All of a sudden I feel this weight push my back and almost make me fall. I turn around to see Emma crying. I make sudden eye contact with her and see that she's just acting because she looks me dead in the eyes and says "I'm actually glad your finally leaving... it quite agitates me to see you going after
y/n so I hope you die painfully..." I stare at her and smile and than whisper to her "your lucky it wasn't you who got their ankle twisted and it instead was y/n's because I think I would've laughed right than and there" I continue to smile at her. She gives me an angry look but quickly starts to fake cry again and gets out the hug she's in with me but slightly pushes me away while getting out of it though no one seems to notice. I look around one final time and see that ray is slightly smirking because I'm leaving as well. 

I feel mom pat my head "it's time to go norman"
I look up at her "okay mom" I turn around and so does she as we walk out the door.

Outside

It was a quiet walk outside for some short time until my started speaking. She sighs. "You know I wasn't going to tell you this but I suppose I can now since...your getting shipped out" I look up her confused. "You know I have some plans for
Y/n in which.....she's not getting shipped" I suddenly stop in my tracks as she does too. Stunned I look up at her "what do you mean?"
"Well.. you see.. Me and y/n have such a special connection with each other and I think we should spent the rest out lives together I couldn't bare to ship her out unlike... the rest of you.." I'm still confused and wait for her to continue on but she starts walking again and I follow next to her. "You see I adore so much as my own daughter even though ray is my biological son I'm deeply disappointed in him and don't bother to acknowledge him at all I just used him but the thing is I never want to let her go.. so the only other option is to...-" I cut her off. "Make her a mother" I stare at her wide eyed. "Exactly and she will make a perfect one.. once I become grandma I will make sure to have her in charge and at my side at all costs" she pauses than continues. "Oh- I forgot to mention while the other children including you got math equations
Y/n got questions about children and motherhood though of course she still got some math questions but not too much" I look up at her "mom is that even allowed!?" "No... but it's okay if I change up a few rules.. and- Oh! We've arrived"

I look around me and realized that we have i than ser people come out from a door from the side and walk towards me grabbing my arm and hauling me through the door forcefully.

.

.

.

.

.

.
The next day

POV y/n: "good morning, my dear children" Isabella says. "Remember to appreciate that all 37 of you are able to live here happily" *happily my ass* I thought. "Thank you for the food" we all say in unison.

Night

"So, what did you want to talk to me about?" Ray says. "We have to decide what we do right.. from this point on?" Don asks. "Let's just die here.." ray says. "HAWHHH!??" they gasp. "And.. what made you think that" I ask. He looks up at me staring for a bit before sighing and talking "I mean your in crutches.. and Norman has been shipped out what else is there to do? We can't escape this whole idea was stupid! Even if  I wanted to save you..." he whispers. I sigh.
*do I have to do everything for everyone* I look back at ray determinedly. "We'll I'm not giving up!" I shout. Getting shocking looks from the others. "Yeah but you heard him it's impossible" Gilda says. "We'll i don't care if you won't escape I'll make you! And everyone here! well not everyone.." I whisper "YOU GET IT SO DONT GIVE UP!" I get a nod from Gilda,Don, and Emma and now I'm just waiting for ray. He just stands up and leaving the room. I huff
"It's okay guys I've got a plan" I say.

Time skip it's 1 day before rays shipment

I walk towards the cafeteria/dinning room slowly because the crutches. *ughh these damn crutches make me walk so slow.. but I know for a fact rays gonna be here* I open the dinning room doors slowly and than quiet close than and see ray reading a book in the middle of the dinning room. "Ray" he looks up at me. "What are you doing at this hour?" I ask knowing damn well why. He looks away from me and looks at the ceiling "it's my last night, so I'm saying goodbye"

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"it's your birthday tomorrow, right?"

A/n: YALL IM BACK AFTER 6 months!!!
I'm so so sorry I lost motivation but now I've got it back so I'm going to continue this story and also I think my writing got better idk bout you 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ but anyway I'm back!!

Words:1695