Chapter 6 finding the tratior

POV norman: I place the object into the bag and tie it up. I then place it under the bed. *the plan is set*
————-

POV krone: "so how's been living in this house?" Isabella asks "oh, this is a wonderful house all the children are smart and well behaved" I sweat drop.

* not like I wanna get in her bad side*
"I see. Lately you've been following instructions and being well-behaved as well." "Uh-Yes!" "You try to become closer to the children,and play tag with all your strength I was worried because your unpredictable but it looks like it's been fine.

"She paused as if thinking about something than continued "you are insurance. Insurance that I called for, just in case to make sure the products are protected.

So you don't need to know which one knows the secret just pretend to be obedient, word hard,and laugh that you've grasped some sort of weakness over me." "I would never-" "you have nothing else to do than be my pawn, right?" She stood up in front of me and started getting closer

"if you behave.." she got closer to my ear and whispered "I'll make sure that you become a mom.. I promise.." I bite my lip and sweat more

She turns away from me and goes back to her desk and sits down. "So I want to ask about one of my children in particular" she crosses her figures and glares at me "Y/n" *ugh.. out of all of them why here*

I get a tick mark on my forehead "well.. she's certainly a smart one.. I must say she out ran me in tag" I muttered the last part

"anything else?" I suddenly notice the tone in her voice and look at her curiously *why does she sound desperate?* "did she look motherly material?" *what type of question is that?* I honestly just got more and more confused when she spoke "I guess.. she's good with the children there I mean she was carrying 2 of them as she was out running me.."

"good good she saves children before she saves herself" Isabella muttered. "Your excused now" I bowed and left the room I closed the door behind me.
—————
POV Isabella: "good good she seems to be motherly material..." I muttered out loud.

I stand up and slam my hands on the desk
"HAHAHAHHHAHAHAHHA" I laugh crazily

"AS SOON AS I BECOME GRANDMA ILL TRAIN Y/N TO BE A BETTER MOTHER THAN ME AND THAN WE CAN BE TOGETHER FOREVER MOTHER AND DAUGHTER WORKING TOGETHER" I swoon.
——————
POV y/n: I'm currently helping ray and Norman put up towels and clothes to try since they've been washed.

I turn around and see Emma who smiles at me and gives me a basket of more clothes. I take it and start hanging it up when Norman speaks "guys. Starting today, let's play tag in teams" "in teams?" Emma asks

"at this rate, most of them would die if they escaped individually" i nudge ray in the elbow. I look at him giving him the look saying "don't bring down the mood". "What I'm being honest" he replies and shrugs "ugh"I put my hand on my forehead.

I guess he noticed this and spoke up lighter "but! Everyone's movements aren't bad so we shouldn't break them up individually"

"we'll make formations and run away in teams. We'll play tag in a way that's similar to what the real escape would be like.

" Norman explains *maybe I should help out here* "wait! How about we tell don and Gilda to let them know and get them to lead the teams." "What if their moms informants?" Ray asks