Em and I had our own little routine. We would help the twins to bed and then go to our separate rooms and wait for Dad and Kelley to fall asleep. Then Emily would make her way to my room where we would sleep in my bed together. Sometimes we would kiss or make out but never any further than that. 

I look up when I hear the doorknob turn and see Emily walking through the door wearing some sleep shorts and a t-shirt. My t-shirt to be exact. She smiles shyly and climbs onto the bed next to me. I grab her chin and bring her lips to mine, and I felt the familiar sparks between us whenever we kiss. She threw her leg over my lap as my hand rested right above her ass. 

Today was a bad day. She always kissed me like this on bad days. I think it's because she is scared something is going to happen to me or I'll finally get tired of this life and leave but I couldn't leave her or the twins. Sean and Raleigh promised to help us, and I know they will.

Raleigh's POV

Daddy calls me into his office at home and immediately I'm concerned. Beth, Rachel, Darren, and Chris along with another man in a suit were all sitting down looking worried.

"Hey darling come sit." Daddy pats his lap and I make my way over to him.

I immediately feel a shift in the room and everyone looks nervous. I climb into Daddy's lap and see a closed file on his desk.

"Daddy what's going on?" I ask looking up at him

"Darling there are some things I need to tell you. You know how I've been looking for any way to help get your siblings? Well I hired a private investigator and he found out some pretty shocking things about your family." He looks down at me.