seven

lukey :)

lukey :)

wyd?

just got back from preseason training

lukey :)

can I come over?

if you bring me food

lukey :)

girls are expensive

and boys are annoying but you don't see me complaining

lukey :)

what do you want

ha i win

and my normal from chipotle please

lukey :)

i'll be there in 20

see ya lukie pookie

lukey :)

i think i just threw up a little

don't act like you don't like it

lukey :)

i won't bring you food

nvm did you know I love you?

lukey :)

that's better

Luke and Brylee ended up cuddling and watching Criminal Minds, like usual. Something different was in the air though. They both stayed fairly quiet instead of cracking jokes with one another. It was weird. 

Brylee felt eyes on her and looked up at Luke. He was already staring at her. Both teens cheeks turned crimson. 

"Bry" Luke said. Brylee hummed in response, her eyes staying locked with his. Luke diverts his eyes and he slightly gulps. 

"Nevermind" Luke smiles at her, but Brylee wasn't convinced. 

"What is it?" She pressed. Luke bit his lip seeming to be in deep thought. 

"Luke, we tell each other everything. Don't shut me out" She softly cupped his face as she spoke. 

Luke didn't know what to say. He couldn't tell her and risk having their friendship dissolve right in front of him. She meant too much to him for him to lose her. The words were right on his tongue threatening to fall out. He couldn't bring himself to say anything. So, he acted. 

Luke quickly pressed his lips against Brylee's. Shock filled her body. Luke pulled away after Brylee didn't react. 

"Sorry,I- I'm sorry" Luke whispered. Brylee just stared at him trying to comprehend what happened. "God, Brylee, I'm so sorry. I- please don't hate me" Luke whispered apologetically. Brylee pressed her lips against his. The kiss was slow and gentle. 

"I like you too" Brylee said after pulling away. Huge smiles made their way to their faces as they stared at each other. 

"I have wanted to do that since I was 12" Luke said. 

"12? Even after I left?" Brylee asked. Luke blushed. 

"I never forgot about you, Bry" Luke whispered rubbing his thumb across her cheek gently. 

"Aw, that's cute" Brylee cooed while pinching his cheeks teasingly. Luke blushed ever harder and swatted her hand away. 

"Stop" Luke said while shoving his head into the crook of Brylee's neck. 

"I never forgot about you either, Lukey" She whispered back. Luke lifted his head up. He pecked her lips softly. After he pulled away he laid down on top of her. She ran a hand through his hair and he hummed in content. 

They both quickly fell asleep while watching Criminal Minds.