one

Brylee didn't know why she still held out hope in her body that her and Luke would somehow magically reconnect. It was a fantasy that had played in her head since she moved and lost all contact with him. Moving from Toronto, Canada to Evansville, Indiana was a big change in the girls life. She got a slight southern drawl to her words since then. She also lost her best friend. 

Brylee was already running late for a class because she got caught up in the gym this morning. She was currently running to the building where her class was. She looked down to make sure she had everything and then bumped into a body causing her to fall. The person apologized and bent down to help her gather her stuff. 

"I'm sorry" She finally said and looked up. Her breath was taken from her as she stared into the familiar eyes of Luke Hughes. 

"um- thank you" She said as he handed her stuff. His eyebrows were pinched together as if he was deciphering if he knew her or not. His eyes widened. 

"Brylee?" He asked. She sent him a tight lipped smile. He helped her stand up and she brushed off her leggings. 

"I have to get to class. Maybe I'll see you around" She said before running off to her class leaving Luke starstruck watching her leave.

bryleerobinson

liked by addysheats and 1,212 others

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

liked by addysheats and 1,212 others

scrolling through pinterest > doing my homework

addysheats caption is so true

addysheats SO HOT

bryleerobinson 😘

user5 aspiring to be like you

view 231 other comments

lhughes_06 started following you

𝐍𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐧𝐝 - Luke Hughesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें