three

Brylee and Addy stood in Brylee's room looking at the multiple outfits on her bed. 

"I think you should go for the middle one" Addy suggests. Brylee nods and goes to put it on. She liked the way it looked on her. 

"Yep. It's the one. You look hot" Addy compliments her as she steps out of the bathroom. 

"I'm so nervous" Brylee admits wiping her hands on her jeans. 

"Hey, look at me" Addy said putting her hands on Brylee's shoulders. 

"You are going to be fine. You'll catch up on life and then he'll want to hang out again and want it to go back to how it used to be" Addy says. 

"You don't know that for sure" Brylee huffs. 

"Am I ever wrong?" Addy says. 

"Not usually" Brylee says. 

"Now smile and breathe" Addy commands. Brylee smiles and takes a deep breath. 

"I got this" Brylee says. 

"Yes you do" Addy assures. 

-

-

Brylee walked into the small cafe that was on campus. Luke sat at a table beside the window. 

"Hey" She smiled at him before sitting down. Luke smiled up at her brightly. She missed his smile. 

"Hey" He greeted her back. There was a small silence that was in the air after they greeted each other. 

"I missed you" Luke finally spoke. 

"I didn't know how to reach out to you. You just left and our parents stopped talking. I thought I lost you forever" He continued. The statement caught Brylee by surprise. She didn't expect him to be so forward.

"I, um, I missed you too. My mom said she didn't want to hurt me more by having us talk over the phone. She knew I wanted to go back and that I wasn't doing so well when we moved. I guess she was just trying to protect me" Brylee explains. Luke just nods. 

"Do you still love watching hockey?" He asked. Brylee let a small laugh pass through her lips. 

"Yes. My dad is the manager for a minor league team down in Indiana. I helped out with the media while I was in high school" She said causing Luke to smile. 

"We need a media manager for the team. Maybe you could do it if you're interested" Luke offers. 

"I would love to" Brylee says giddily. 

"I'll put in a good word for you, Bry" Luke says. 

Both of them sat and talked for about an hour before Brylee had to go to a class. 

-

-

bryleerobinson

liked by lukehughes and 1,121 others

the reality of my camera roll

abbysheats your literally gorgeous

bryleerobinson stop your making me blush

lukehughes 🔥🔥

bryleerobinson that is cringey lukey

user53 how does she know luke?

view 83 other comments