"Yea! Im ok hoe," he mugged me.

He continued to think about what he wanted for a few seconds, "Ok, lemme getttt, the cookies and cream, large."

"Whatchu getting?" he looked at me innocently.

I side eyed him and rolled my eyes, "Can i have the mint chocolate chip, also large."

"Ewwwwwwww, you nasty bitch!" he looked at me in disgust.

"Shut up hoe!" i smacked him in his head.

The worker laughed, covering her mouth, "Wha- I'm sorry, what are yall names?"

"Im Bria," i smiled.

"She ain say introduce yo self idiot," Rk laughed. "Rk."

She wrote our names on our cups.

"RKO having ass name, whoever named you dat mustve beat yo ass, cus what the fuck ass name?" i mugged the side of his face.

She laughed, silently, "Oh you think das funny?"

"You see she laughing," i rolled my neck.

"Imma tell Mari yo ass bullying me," he kicked my ankle.

"Alright your total is $10.82," she gave us our ice creams.

"Thank you," I smiled, as Rk gave her $20.

"Keep the change," he walked away to a table.

We both sat down and started talking.

He looked across the street, "Dont say shit bout d-."

"She built like a spoon holder," he said so casually looking at this lady.

"What'd she do to deserve dat?" i squinted my eyes at him, trying not to laugh

He shrugged, "Im just saying."

"Aww shit, duck down," he pushed my head down. "My ex luh shit just seen you and she finna cause problems."

I just complied, I was too into my ice cream to argue back.

I hear footsteps coming towards our table, and just guessed it was her.

"Who the fuck is dis?" she asked, I lifted my head up, looking at her.