006

•Sabria Patterson•
📍Los Angeles, California📍
»Rk house«

Once Rk opened the door, I walked in and hugged him before sitting on the couch.

"What you doing over here?" he asked going in the kitchen.

"Damn, I know I wun invited, but do I need an invitation? To drop off your orange juice, but then again, we should really go get some ice cream." I tight lip smiled.

He scrunched his face up, "where my orange juice?"

I got up and gave him his 2 6-packs of Simply Orange.

"I'm finna cry," he turned around and held his finger to his eyes.

"Boy get the fuck on," i laughed.

He puts the drinks in the refrigerator and goes in the living room. I follow him and sit in the arm chair.

"Damn you far as fuck from me," he jerked his head back.

"I sat down first, so who really?" I looked at him.

"I'm saying but you sitting in a single ass chair like youn wanna be round me, the fuck," he rolled his eyes.

"You want me to sit by you?" I stood up.

"No," he scrunched his face, looking at the tv.

I was about to sit down but realized that I still wanted ice cream, so I got back up and walked to his fridge. I looked in the freezer and only saw meat, making me frown.

I run down to the basement and look in his deep freezer, seeing everything. But I don't want this, i wanna go out.

"Get out my shit," i heard behind me.

I jumped and turned around. Rk bust out laughing.

"That's not funny, i didn't even hear you." i yelled.

"I forgot you said you wanted ice cream come on," he started walking back up.

I followed behind him and we headed outside. We got in his 2022 BMW M5 Competition and he sped down his street.

"Hold the fuck onnn," i held on to my seatbelt.

He laughed, "i know how to drive, chill."

I take a deep breath, and calm myself down.

"Mk, it ain't dat bad. You was right," i let go of the seatbelt.

We finally got to an ice cream parlor and find us a parking spot. We both got out of the car and walk up to the window.

Hi! Welcome to the Freeze Shack, what can I get started for you?" this young girl asked.

"You want sum? Go first," I told Rk.

"Uh, yea lemme get uhhh," he rubbed his chin, "Hmm what should i get?"

I straight-faced him and smacked my teeth, "Nigga."

"H-he's ok," the girl laughed.