007

·DeVonte Green·
📍Los Angeles, California📍
»Home«

"Getcho bitch ass up, you know youn got no free time. You birthday in a few weeks." Hades shouted as the call connected

He was playing the game.

I wiped the crust out my face,"Nigga what? I told you ian doing shit dat day but relaxing."

I got up and went to the bathroom.

He smacked his teeth, "Nigga you having a party, lock in."

"Pull up to the crib in like 50 minutes," i told him.

"why you ain just say a hour?" he hung up

I shook my head and started running me a shower. I let the hot water hit my skin, this shit was kinda painful, but i got used to it. I scrubbed down and tried exfoliating cs Bria tammat my skin rough.

speaking bout her, she so damn sensitive. Everybody was at the mall yesterday, we walking around shopping.

{FLASHACKK}

"Watch out," she chuckled, as I tried to take the cookies out her hand.

"Bruh lemme get one," I pinched her arm.

She gasped, "Owww."

She tried to hit me, but I weaved it, and snatched the cookie she was trying to keep from me.

"Brooo," she deadpanned.

I ate the cookie, and she stopped walking. I stopped, mid-chew and looked at her.

"Fuck it, bruh have allum, dude," she shoved the other 5 paper wrapped cookies into my hand.

"You want the other half?" I asked, smiling.

"Leave me alone," she started walking faster.

I finished chewing the cookie I had in my mouth and grabbed her arm, so she stopped walking ahead of me, "Getcho cookies, I only wanted one."

"Dat was the last red velvet, and you ate it the fuck up bruh!" she semi-yelled.

"Woah, man quit allat getting loud shit, fa I beat yo ass in front of these good people, nie huh, getcho shit," I said holding the cookies out for her to grab.

"Rk, have the damn cookies, I dont want em," she pushed me from her.

I smacked my teeth, "Igh bruh damn, cookies said fuck you too, the fuck."

{END OF FLASHBACKK}

Like you so mad bout some damn cookies, see i wouldve been mad too, if I had a cookie dat good and someone ate it. I think she blocked me, but ion care yeen gotta want me to live. I'll die and put you in da sewerside note.

When i got out the shower, I brushed my teeth and washed my face before putting on a white wife beater n some shorts under some sweats, going downstairs. I wasn't that hungry so i just listened to music. I texted Mik them and told them to come chill.