Maliha's Show of Dominance & Grand Wedding! Part 1

Start from the beginning

But despite all success, I remained alone. Never allowing anyone to get close to me or my body, believing that love and affection were weaknesses that could be exploited. Living my life until that fateful encounter, full of darkness and isolation, never imagining that I would ever find happiness, warmth, family or love.

That all changed until I met Vonte. He saw past my cold exterior and saw the person I truly was. He showed me kindness and understanding, and slowly but surely, broke down the walls I had built around myself, making me deeply fall in love with him, and for the first time in my life, I felt truly happy and a new feeling of freedom/warmth.

Now, I will stand at Vonte's side, ready to face whatever challenges lie ahead of our future. I know that I'm completely alien to this feeling, but I know that I've finally found the love and acceptance I've been deeply and secretly longing for all along and now I'm getting married with two other beautiful sisters who're even stronger than myself!

My husband is something that can be described as otherworldly?? He gives off this feeling of someone who is not from this world, but that just adds to his charm~! Not a week has passed since the destruction of the crux kingdom up until this very moment where I'm now standing between two other powerful female cultivators, who're also elders of the Royal Cosmos Sect which my beloved created.

Elder Beverely Houton and Elder Elizabeth Reddus who both possess a powerful dragon bloodline, due to the *fruit of bloodline* will not be pushovers, but after coming back from the portal, I've been secluded in the volatile dungeons of strength and after my first dual cultivation~, I'm now close to the peak god rank, while they only broke through to the god ranks recently! -

...

= Maliha: * takes a deep breath and looks up at the battle screen one last time! *

LAST BATTLE!

BEVERELY X ELIZABETH X MALIHA

09:57 remaining!

...

- As the battle began, I felt the adrenaline coursing through my veins. I unsheathed my scythe, feeling the weight of it in my hand as I prepared to face my opponents. Elder Elizabeth was the first to make her move, summoning a burst of poison dragon fire that came hurtling towards me.

*SWOOSH! *

- I swiftly dodged to the side, letting the flames singe the ground where I had just stood.

*FZZZ*

[Demigod Rank Innate Ability: Midnight Blast] (new!)

- I retaliated by unleashing a small burst of darkness energy, aiming it at Elder Beverely who was charging towards me with her sword. She deflected my attack with a flick of her blade, but it gave me the opening I needed to slip past her and make a direct strike at Elizabeth.

*CLANG! *

*SWOOSH! *

- The dragon-blooded Elder was quick to dodge my attack, but I continued to press forward, using my scythe to keep her on the defensive. With each swing of my weapon, I could feel the power of my ancestors coursing through me, giving me more strength and speed, as I started to overpower my opponents.

*CLANG! *

*CLANG! *

*CLANG! *

*CLANG! *

(etc.)

...

= Elizabeth: [ Demi-God Rank Innate Skill: Poison Magic - Draconic Poison Blaze] (new!)