Part 1

The horn sound of cars waiting on the  traffic is mildly heard, the sound of hair dryer is interrupting the TV sound  which is flashing  news .. The news reader is talking in korean news channel.. A guy stood there drying his hair.. On the room Opposite to that..the door was wide open still it's too dark inside as curtains are closed and a guy in hoodie is typing something in lightning speed.. His shoulder length hair is everywhere and his slight beard is looking obvious on his pale skin...

He stopped typing and jerked up from His seat hearing something  and rushed to the hall.. And he searched   for the remote and increased the volume..

"caby.. Turn  that fucking dryer off"

he shouted which made the brown haired guy flinch  as he dropped the hair  dryer on his bed and walked outside irritated soon his eyes wide in shock... He saw those rubies looking hurt and scared as they were fixed on the  screen

He turned to saw a blonde haired girl was shown on the TV..

" the famous singer and solo performer.. Athanasia obelia is reported to be admitted on xxx hospital this morning due to fainting... And it's told that she is severely ill and her company also confirmed her retiring from the industry.. Her fans are deeply in shock after hearing this news.. Their favourite singer  athanasia.. Who is called as fairy singer by her fans retired from doing solo performances.. There is no clear details about if she Will continue to   sing songs or not... Fans are wishing for her fast recovery on social medias..

Next on news..

Cabel turned off the TV and stared at the red eyed guy  who seem to be frozen
From the shock..

"lucas... Are you OK.?" he asked as he slowly shooked him.. He came out of his daze and searched for his mobile..

"the number you have called is currently switched off.."

He threw the mobile on the couch and flipped his silky  long stands of black  hair back in frustration..

" aunty isn't answering..? Helly too" cabel said as he ended the call..

" something big must have happened or else there is no way she would have quit
Like this... What if she is terribly sick..?" he mumbled and cabel patted his back..

"luu..calm down.. Let's hope nothing like that happened.. First..

" let's go back to Korea.. "Lucas said interrupting him..

" huh.. Now..?" cabel asked surprised

"yeah now.. I am gonna pack my things.." he mumbled as he was about to rush back to his room until cabel grabbed his hand..

" OK. Let's go.. I lost count on how many times I called you  to  come  Korea with me, Now you are finally moving  your ass.. But.. I don't want athy to see you looking like a beggar.. Are  you even seeing  yourself in the mirror...? You still Look good  But don't go like this and scare people, come... "

He said as he dragged lucas  to the parlour on their apartment ground floor .. When he came out of the parlour not only cabel everyone in the lobby stared at him Wide eyed..

'holy shitt..!! He is hiding this masterpiece look under that long hairs huh..!!! Yeah he is a handsome bastard from childhood there is nothing to be surprised of ... Still he look freaking handsome and hot  now that his beard is gone and hair is  short ... Anyway I am happy he finally decided to turn back into human and come back  Korea.. How many years it has  been since he moved to US..? six years ..?!! This jerk... '

They landed on Korea as soon as they can and a red haired guy  was waiting for them at the airport

"felix uncle.." lucas called and he walked towards them and hugged lucas smiling..