7. FEEL GOOD? {SERIES}

Author : loveremainsthecure

This work belongs to series which is completed

PART-1 : FINGERS AND THUMBS, BABY

Chapters : 1
Wordcount : 20,106

Summary :

"Kiss my ass," Taehyung mumbled, no bite at all in his words. It actually sounded almost...inviting.

"Suck my dick and I will," Jungkook found himself saying, tone matching Taehyung's.

It wasn't anything he usually wouldn't say when they were joking, but current circumstances were different than usual, and Jungkook was not joking.

Or, Jungkook has the tendency to get really gay when under the influence of the magic drug that is Kim Taehyung, his best friend and secret crush.

PART-2 : LOVE LOOKS LIKE HIM

Chapters : 1
Wordcount : 18,558

Summary :

"I can...I can show you sometime," Tae offered hesitantly, looking away and down at their clasped hands.

Jungkook felt himself flush red, but even his spent cock twitched in interest as he stared at the other boy. At Tae's long, lithe fingers intertwined with his. At Tae's long cock.

"Maybe," Jungkook said, but the word Yes was currently echoing out in his head. Along with some pretty NSFW pictures of Tae taking him to pound town.

Or, Kim Taehyung's more than happy to satisfy his boyfriend's curiosity.

Comments :

A fluffy and smutty fic with 2% angst

Very good for a nice relaxing evening

Contains explicit sexual content (switch in the 2nd part)

P.s :

Double update today!
Scroll up for nxt rec :)