A world in time Chapter 10: the final battle pt1

Ace soon zones back to reality as the demon girl dashes to him and with pure force he then creates an force that pushes her away, "I think I understand now but first I need to get out of her." Ace soon makes his way to the stairs going up to the final floor. Upon making it he sees the devil himself, "So the longer I stay in hell, the more demon-like I get but currently I'm hybrid so that's why I have a mask because I can use the powers of a demon," Ace said to himself before putting on the mask And dashing to the king Satan kicking him into the huge warp gate behind him warping them to the real world.

As they fall from the sky Ace starts to beat down Satan before impaling him, "im growing stronger, too strong for my own world it seems" But then Satan grabs Ace and slams him into the ground, "owww" Ace said before kicking Satan and getting back up before running towards him triple kicking him in the face but Satan tanks it and guts Ace and slams Ace into a building, "remind me to never return to hell." Ace then gets back up, "I won't die here or ever" Ace then gets up turning golden as the time users give him their strength, enough strength to bring back his arm and he immediately dashes to Satan kicking him into a building and dashes to him again and starts to punch him to pulp making sure nothing was left, "That was actually semi fun" He then rips off Satans head before walking away, "they war is still going, I must save everyone" But then a cat like girl walks to Ace, "I see, your still alive and well.....good" Ace then punches behind him but she just dodges it, "that's not nice of you" she then holds him, and Ace blushes a bit, "uhh, aren't you our enemy?" but she responds with, "well yeah but that doesn't mean I can't mess around or hang-out sometimes, especially you" she blushes, but she lets go and vanishes, "she you soon," she said as she fades away.

Ace then walks away making his way toward the final battle to fight the mad scientist.

Ace who was tired after all that has been happening was seen on top of a building but then in the distance from a building across from him he sees the scientist, "I know you see me and you want to kill me but listen to me" the scientist then turns around to look at him, "life without heroes is a good thing because everyone can learn to live and survive without relying on hero's and people are starting to evolve, learn from their mistakes unlike when the heroes were still around, so I learned to make a better world you must make changes and to end this world it's kill or BE KILLED AND YOUR NEXT!" Missiles appear out of nowhere and are launched at Ace but he quickly dodges and jumps of the building and start to run down the wall, "your not killing me not quickly" Ace then jumps to the next building where the scientist was Punching him in the face. But then the scientist quickly recovers and uppercuts Ace into the air and pulls out a pistol and unloads the whole clip on him but Ace stops time and evades the bullets resuming time but then the cat girl appears, "the names Ashe by the way" she said before kicking ace in the back of his head sending him sliding across the ground, "well Ace, it's a two vs one, how will you" he was quickly cut off by Ace vanishing and punching Ashe in the gut and spin kicking her off the building, "What you mean one vs two because I only see one of us" Ace said before sweeping the scientist and dragging him across the ground before tossing him off the building but the scientist opens a portal and falls into it but Ace follows. After what seemed like 2 seconds they appear at the base of the scientist, Ace grabs a nearby sword and dashed towards the scientist but his guards appear and attacked Ace, but they are easily killed in a matter of seconds and he continues his chase after the scientist going down hallways and Ace killing everyone who tries to stop him but then Ashe appears, "alright, you're getting on my nerves now" she kicks Ace in the face but Ace stops time and falls onto the ground, "im getting tired, but I must keep fighting" he gets back up and slams her onto the ground resuming time, "what the, what did you do" she then kicks Ace towards the ceiling and then jumps to him and slams him into the ground.

In another world Ace sees the times users, "you got this, we believe in you, purify this world" Ace returns back to reality. "I will not lose" Ace gets up turning golden again and he grabs Ashe by the neck and starts to alter her memories and change her mental state with an alternate one. Meanwhile, the scientist walks to the roof and starts to turn on the mech, "my name is Professor Vinstien and I will destroy all heroes!" he then turns around to see the golden warrior Ace carrying Ashe, "destroy all heroes, your was crazy but never that crazy. Listen I understand what you saying but you are taking this the wrong way and you must learn that heroes are also people" Ace said looking at Vinstien, "No, you don't understand, all superhumans must be destroyed for the future of mankind but for that to happen I must kill you!!!" he then climbs into the mech immediately punching Ace but he stops time and evades it resuming time and putting Ashe down, "heaven or hell I will put an end to you and this war, I am Ace the final user to wield the power of time and by using the power of the gods I shall end you" Ace loses his golden form and goes into a new form turning his hair golden and his long coat comes off and markings appear on his arms, "im very disappointed at you Vinstien" Ace eyes then turn golden and a deity ring appears on his back as he looks up towards the mech with a smirk on his face, "NO I WON'T EXCEPT THIS!!!" they then both stare at each other as the final battle begins.