Chapter 9

A world in time
              Chapter 9: the berserk demon

    Hello again, I see you brought another page for the book, well....Let's continue a world in time, chapter 9........

How long has it been, he looks around seeing that everything around was gone, the last thing he remembers is nearly dying, he then turns around to see bones on sticking out of the ground, Ace had a blurry sight and felt his face. "Huh, a mask" he took it off and it was covered in blood , "holy shit, i-i I ate her...." he gets up and touches his head but the horns were gone, "I need to get out of here" Ace mumbled to himself before putting the mask away but he couldn't find thedagger so he continued to head forward, he looks around and sees the castle, "maybe the way out is that way, but I know I might face more like those people" he walks in and on the first floor was a party but before he can join in a guard stops him, "aye you, yea you punk, what you think your" Ace then stops time killing in before he can finish talking, "hmpf" Ace soon walks into the party eating and drinking, making sure he was ready for a fight and so he starts going up the stairs.
After walking up 110 stairs, he makes it to a arena but no one was there but when then he turns around but before he could react a strong girl like demon/oni hack and slashes Ace in the face, but something was off, half of the mask that was in Aces backpack was now on his face and it canceled out the attack that should've killed him, "im a-alive?" but then the mask starts forming over his face and his right eye turns pitch black and  Ace was no longer in control, "heheh, MY TURN" He grabs the Demon Dagger which turns into a Blade and he spins around and slashes the air and a huge wave of energy comes towards but she grabs and absorbed it, "weak" But The being known as Ace was already in front of her and kicks her in the gut and starts spinning her around before using his foot to kicks her into the ground, "AHHAHA, is that weak for you" he falls from the sky and knees her causing the person to cough out black blood but then she hears something, "my child, your a demon, a higher up, and you LOSING, weak, also, your brother and sister died, how sad and pathetic" Satan then leaves her head but she was already about to die but something snapped inside her and her world faded to black, Ace soon walks away gaining control over his body and trying to rip off the mask but it wouldn't budge,but he manages to rip off the mask and a burst of dark light energy burts apon ripping the mask off, Ace soon tosses the mask away hoping it doesn't come back but then as he walks out a burst of energy is sent to Ace and he was sent flying through the door and onto the ground but he quickly recovers "what the hell, i thought she was dead or wait, am i a demon, so many questions i need answers to" he said in a exaggerated way before the demon girl dashes to him and with pure force he then turns around and punches her but she dodges and stomps him into the ground, Ace soon coughs out blood as he hears her laughing with joy......