Chapter 4: the day before the first blood moon

Chapter 4
    The before The first blood moon
Ace runs through what seems like an endless forest but after some running, he sees to at a cliff with nowhere to go and so he jumps off the cliff and he uses his time powers and he slows down time before touching the ground and then he continues to run through the woods and before you know it he was in the big city and he was nervous to be back because the first thing he saw was a wanted poster of him.
While making his way downtown he happens to have money on him so he decides to have a drink like water or some coffee because if he gonna survive then he is gonna need to stay up all night and so he walks to 24-7 cyber latte shop.
As he walks in people looks at him because of his outfit and the mark on his face, and then Ace remembers that his master told him "every time you use your time powers you will start to gain a mark on your face, and then your arm but it slowly evolves and when you use it to many times then you will go insane" it scares Ace a little but it doesn't hold him back and so he continues to walk to the counter, then the worker says, "what can I get for you today" and then Ace looks at the menu and sees a dragon paradise coffee and its basically it has dragon fruit and it has actual flames in it, so then  Ace request for that one and when he gets it he stops time and walks out and time resumes.
As he walks around town he soon sees the place that he needs to be and he then climbs up to a roof, then he looks at project nation base and looks for an entry for him to break in, and when he finds one after 30 minutes of looking around and hops from roof to roof, Ace then says "its time for the break-in" he accelerates time on his self and he super dashes into a vent.
~~~~~~the end of chapter 4~~~~~~~